Dentistry  |
Dr. Jerome Cutler, DDS
Jerome C. Cutler, DDS, FICOI, is pleased to be able to offer beautiful smiles to his neighbors in Prescott Valley and the surrounding communities. Dr. Cutler earned his dental degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, after earning his bachelor's degree from UC San Diego. He has taken numerous postgraduate education courses with a focus on implant placement and restoration, and has achieved Fellowship in both the Misch International Implant Institute™ and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Cutler also engages in ongoing training in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and laser gum surgery. His drive to create availability of modern dentistry with a sharp eye on detail and reasonable pricing allows him to provide the dental care that serves his patients' needs. He thrives on providing the options that each individual can choose for their best interest, and his commitment to lifelong education ensures the highest level of care, today and tomorrow.In his spare time, Dr. Cutler enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.

Highland Dental

3253 N Windsong Dr

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Learn about Dr. Cutler

Our top priority is to treat each patient as an individual, to get to know them personally, and not merely treat them as a chart number or "the next patient." We promise all our patients the same things: a caring and attentive staff, an enthusiastic manner, and dental care delivered with exceptional comfort in a friendly atmosphere.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cutler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cutler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cutler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cutler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cutler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cutler to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cutler's Performance
Prescott Valley, AZ |
Dr Cutler advertises $999 for an implant. Good luck. He charges triple that and whwn pressed says "you will pay the same amount,$3000, anyehere. No exlanation for his false advertisuing. Just brazen lying. He also does not spend enough time with you. The place is a very busy clinic.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I must admit, I am completely shocked by the negative reviews I have read about Dr Cutler. He is very thorough, honest and completely professional. He has actually saved me thousands. Offered great advice and has never pushed me into unnecessary work. His office staff is awesome. I have recommended several friends that have the same positive feedback. After being mangled by another dentist in PV, Dr Cutler fixed all the rotten work done by a guy that should not be practicing. Highly recommend.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I saw Dr. Cutler when my original, 20-year, crown broke. This was my first visit to him. His office staff is very professional and pleasant. He has a large office with a large staff (hygienists, reception, assistants, etc.) but he is the only dentist. He can't support this staff unless he does lots of expensive work. In addition to 1 new crown, he wanted to do 2 more! I suggest you seek second opinion if he suggestions work that costs $$$$$$!
in Prescott Valley az |
Went to him for 2 years. He constantly tried telling me I needed root canal, fillings and other dental work. I went to another local dentist to get a second opinion and none of the needed procedures Cutler stated was necessary. His dental license should be revoked!
Phoenix, AZ |
all he wanted was my money. He tried to argue me into tens of thousands of dollars or procedures that are unnecessary. I have just moved into the area and I conferred with my previous dentist who I saw for 25 years about Cutler's recommendations and I was told to run, very quickly, away from this guy. Culter didn't give a damn about my dental history. Just wanted to make a quick buck off of me
Have you seen Dr. Jerome Cutler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cutler?

Visit Dr. Cutler

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry