Dr. Jerome C. Cutler, DDS

Dr. Jerome C. Cutler, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this dentist

Our top priority is to treat each patient as an individual, to get to know them personally, and not merely treat them as a chart number or "the next patient." We promise all our patients the same things: a caring and attentive staff, an enthusiastic manner, and dental care delivered with exceptional comfort in a friendly atmosphere.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Cutler
Dr. Cutler's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I must admit, I am completely shocked by the negative reviews I have read about Dr Cutler. He is very thorough, honest and completely professional. He has actually saved me thousands. Offered great advice and has never pushed me into unnecessary work. His office staff is awesome. I have recommended several friends that have the same positive feedback. After being mangled by another dentist in PV, Dr Cutler fixed all the rotten work done by a guy that should not be practicing. Highly recommend.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I saw Dr. Cutler when my original, 20-year, crown broke. This was my first visit to him. His office staff is very professional and pleasant. He has a large office with a large staff (hygienists, reception, assistants, etc.) but he is the only dentist. He can't support this staff unless he does lots of expensive work. In addition to 1 new crown, he wanted to do 2 more! I suggest you seek second opinion if he suggestions work that costs $$$$$$!
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Very bad news. Took x-rays. One tooth was obviously about to fall out. Never mentioned by Cutler. Advertises $`1000. implant which I needed for latter tooth. Price given, $4000. Explanation for differential silly and not credible. Pricing given by office staff, not dr. Tech could not find missing tooth which is front tooth. Tech lied about having x-rays when questioned. Confidence not instilled here. Just bring money and be stupid. They could not spell Proofesssinal.
in Prescott Valley az |
Went to him for 2 years. He constantly tried telling me I needed root canal, fillings and other dental work. I went to another local dentist to get a second opinion and none of the needed procedures Cutler stated was necessary. His dental license should be revoked!
Phoenix, AZ |
all he wanted was my money. He tried to argue me into tens of thousands of dollars or procedures that are unnecessary. I have just moved into the area and I conferred with my previous dentist who I saw for 25 years about Cutler's recommendations and I was told to run, very quickly, away from this guy. Culter didn't give a damn about my dental history. Just wanted to make a quick buck off of me
Have you seen Dr. Jerome C. Cutler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cutler?

Compare Dr. Cutler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cutler says...

Jerome C. Cutler, DDS, FICOI, is pleased to be able to offer beautiful smiles to his neighbors in Prescott Valley and the surrounding communities. Dr. Cutler earned his dental degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, after earning his bachelor's degree from UC San Diego. He has taken numerous postgraduate education courses with a focus on implant placement and restoration, and has achieved Fellowship in both the Misch International Implant Institute™ and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Cutler also engages in ongoing training in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and laser gum surgery. His drive to create availability of modern dentistry with a sharp eye on detail and reasonable pricing allows him to provide the dental care that serves his patients' needs. He thrives on providing the options that each individual can choose for their best interest, and his commitment to lifelong education ensures the highest level of care, today and tomorrow.In his spare time, Dr. Cutler enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.

Dr. Cutler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cutler says...

We are proud to be one of the first practices in the country to use Cone Beam™ digital imaging technology. Think of this as a three-dimensional X-ray that is FAR more accurate than traditional X-rays, takes much less time, and does all this with much less radiation exposure.A great advantage of using ultra cone beam images when diagnosing patients and evaluating treatment options is the dentist's ability to clearly see the patient's anatomy in 3-D, instead of flat, two-dimensional images. This leads to much greater accuracy for all dental treatment, especially implant placement and any oral surgeries.

Dr. Cutler says...

We would love the opportunity to show you what truly exceptional dental care is all about. Our goal is to provide our patients with care that lasts a lifetime, and we are always very happy to have new patients become part of our family. Our entire team has received special training in providing comfortable, quality dental care, and we love what we do! We welcome the opportunity to provide your routine care, and we strive to treat emergencies the same day.

Dr. Cutler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry
    International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Misch International Implant Institute
    University Of California At San Diego

Dr. Cutler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cutler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.