Dr. Jeremy Moore, DDS

Dr. Jeremy Moore, DDS

Dentistry | Male

I was born at Woman's Hospital and grew up in Prairieville (early years) and Baton Rouge. I graduated from LSU in Baton Rouge with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology in 1999 after paying my way through college via the Army National Guard, where I served as a combat medic for six years. From there it was off to LSU Dental School in New Orleans, where I graduated in 2003. So, as you can see, I'm a local guy through and through, and proud of it.

In my free time I like to mostly spend time with my family, play with my kids, and occasionally sneak in a little tennis. I'm a huge LSU sports fan and also enjoy fishing. Recently, I've begun learning to play the guitar. Wish me luck! It's not as easy as some people make it look. I'll also volunteer with my church's mobile dental unit and participate in mission trips to third world countries to provide free dental work. I think it's important to give something back.

My vision, when building the office, was to set up an office that would exceed patient expectations in every way that they experience the practice. As a matter of fact, that's our vision statement and we had it framed awhile back as a reminder. What this meant to me was that this office would run on time so that our patients don't have to wait for their appointments.

It also meant building an office with amenities to make visits more enjoyable. Check out our Office Pictures, and you'll see what I mean. Finally, it meant providing a wide variety of specialized services and doing so at an affordable price. I know that most of my patients don't want to have to go to a specialist in order to have orthodontics/braces, a root canal, or dental implants if they need these procedures. We do just about every general and cosmetic dental procedure you could ever want here in the office. We do them well, and we do them affordably.

Learn about this dentist

based on 8 total surveys
Dr. Moore's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Moore, DDS?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Compare Dr. Moore

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Moore says...

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Demineralization

Lsu Health Sciences Center

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings