Dr. Jeremy Abbott, DDS is an orofacial pain dentistry practitioner in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices orofacial pain dentistry and sleep medicine.

Dr. Abbott accepts

Dr. Abbott accepts the following insurance:

Care 1st Health Plan
Medicare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Abbott treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Abbott's conditions and procedures:

• Orofacial Pain

Dr. Jeremy J. Abbott is an Orofacial Pain, TMJ and Dental Sleep Medicine Specialist serving the Bethesda area for more than 12 years.

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine

Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine - UCLA
2001
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in Southern California - D.D.S.
Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan
2001

Dr. Abbott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abbott

Dr. Abbott?
Dr. Abbott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeremy Abbott, DDS
Dr. Abbott helped me so much in a just a few months. I suffered with jaw and muscle pain that progressively worsened until I could barely open my mouth. He listened to me, asked thoughtful questions and took a slow, yet progressive approach. I am pleased with the care he has provided and with my level of improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeremy Abbott, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Abbott?

More Dentists at Sylvan S. Mintz, DDS, MScD