Dentistry  |
Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD
Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD is a dentist who practices in Madison, NJ. She is 36 years old.

315 Madison Ave

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• UMDNJ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. To-Vitarelli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. To-Vitarelli has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Vietnamese

Dr. To-Vitarelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. To-Vitarelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. To-Vitarelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. To-Vitarelli to family and friends
Dr. To-Vitarelli's Performance
in Morristown, NJ |
I have been visiting Dr. Vitarelli for several years and regularly recommend her to friends looking for a dentist: her light touch, state-of-the-art equipment and pleasant demeanor, all contribute to a great dental experience.
in Warren, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Vitarelli! She is very friendly and makes sure you are comfortable by explaining your situation/procedure. I never had a dentist take non x-ray images to show exactly what is wrong, so she integrates technology with her practice very well! I was also on a tight schedule so Dr. Vitarelli was accommodating!
I have been a patient of Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli since she located her practice to Madison, NJ. I consider myself to be fortunate to have her as my dentist. She is very smart, highly competent dentist. Her priority is ?the patient?s needs first.? If you are in pain or distress, she will make time for you. She will diagnose your condition and patiently explain your options along with the related ?pros and cons.? Her dental work is consistently excellent. She is a gifted intuitive healer. Her
in Livingston, NJ |
I sought out a new dentist when my son felt upset at another office. I was relieved to find Dr. Vitarelli in a calm home office, ready and able to ease my son's nerves and effectively treat his dental issues. I wouldn't consider switching now that both my kids see Dr. Vitarelli and are happy and comfortable. I wanted as natural of an environment as possible for my family's dental care, and I found that with this office! Highly recommend!
Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. To-Vitarelli is the best!. Her bed side matter is very pleasant and professional. She explains everything she is doing before doing any procedures. She is also available anytime you need her. I have been with her for over 10 years and she hasn't changed her pleasant personality or professional attitude. If your looking for the BEST in the business... look no further!
in Florham Park NJ |
Love Dr. Jen. Such a caring dentist with a wealth of knowledge. I love the fact it is just her and she is hands on with everything. If the dentist has scared you in the past then you should set up your next visit with Dr. Jen
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Vitarelli is a great dentist! She is always very courteous and accommodating with her schedule. She takes the time to explain things to me and makes sure I am comfortable throughout every procedure, whether it is a simple cleaning or tooth extraction. My whole family goes to Dr. Vitarelli and we are always thoroughly happy with our experience!
in Boonton, NJ |
She is such a great Dentist. Always explains what she is doing and why. Dr. Vitarelli is a dentist I look forward to going back to!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
Are you Dr. To-Vitarelli?

Visit Dr. To-Vitarelli