Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. To-Vitarelli

Vitarelli Dental Associates, LLC

315 Madison Ave Madison, NJ 07940

Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Madison, NJ. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. To-Vitarelli accepts

Dr. To-Vitarelli accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. To-Vitarelli?
Dr. To-Vitarelli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I’ll start by saying that I am a highly apprehensive dental patient and have a hard time at the dentist in general. Dr. Vitarelli has really changed that! Her space is beautiful and her staff is inviting. She, herself is extremely kind and takes time to explain every procedure. I have referred my sister and 3 friends to her so far and continue to recommend her. Since moving, I continue to travel 2 hours to her for my dental care. 10 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
I have been visiting Dr. Vitarelli for several years and regularly recommend her to friends looking for a dentist: her light touch, state-of-the-art equipment and pleasant demeanor, all contribute to a great dental experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Vitarelli! She is very friendly and makes sure you are comfortable by explaining your situation/procedure. I never had a dentist take non x-ray images to show exactly what is wrong, so she integrates technology with her practice very well! I was also on a tight schedule so Dr. Vitarelli was accommodating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli since she located her practice to Madison, NJ. I consider myself to be fortunate to have her as my dentist. She is very smart, highly competent dentist. Her priority is ?the patient?s needs first.? If you are in pain or distress, she will make time for you. She will diagnose your condition and patiently explain your options along with the related ?pros and cons.? Her dental work is consistently excellent. She is a gifted intuitive healer. Her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
I sought out a new dentist when my son felt upset at another office. I was relieved to find Dr. Vitarelli in a calm home office, ready and able to ease my son's nerves and effectively treat his dental issues. I wouldn't consider switching now that both my kids see Dr. Vitarelli and are happy and comfortable. I wanted as natural of an environment as possible for my family's dental care, and I found that with this office! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
Dr. To-Vitarelli is the best!. Her bed side matter is very pleasant and professional. She explains everything she is doing before doing any procedures. She is also available anytime you need her. I have been with her for over 10 years and she hasn't changed her pleasant personality or professional attitude. If your looking for the BEST in the business... look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
Love Dr. Jen. Such a caring dentist with a wealth of knowledge. I love the fact it is just her and she is hands on with everything. If the dentist has scared you in the past then you should set up your next visit with Dr. Jen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
Dr. Vitarelli is a great dentist! She is always very courteous and accommodating with her schedule. She takes the time to explain things to me and makes sure I am comfortable throughout every procedure, whether it is a simple cleaning or tooth extraction. My whole family goes to Dr. Vitarelli and we are always thoroughly happy with our experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?
She is such a great Dentist. Always explains what she is doing and why. Dr. Vitarelli is a dentist I look forward to going back to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer To-Vitarelli, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. To-Vitarelli?