Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS

Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS

Orthodontics | Female

87 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sipkin practices Orthodontics at 1 location in Valley Stream, NY.

Are you Dr. Sipkin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sipkin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sipkin

Dr. Sipkin accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Sipkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sipkin to family and friends
Dr. Sipkin's Performance
in Oceanside, NY |
I have to agree with all of the reviews you read about Dr. Sipkin. What a special doctor. Kind heart and smart as a whip. Her skills are obvious to anyone who spends 3 seconds with her. She slam dunked my difficult case. I needed a mix of Invisalign and white braces for my messy teeth. I can't believe what they look like now. I get a compliment everywhere I go. And her staff is great. Very busy in there as any great doctor is but those ladies know how to work it and get the job done. Was easy!
New York, NY |
What it should be like at an orthodontist's office. There are not enough words to describe Dr. Jennifer Sipkin. She not only made both of my children's teeth beautiful but she took the time to get to know them and helped one through a difficult time. She went out of her way to make my daughter feel comfortable and happy. No matter how bad my daughters day was she always left her orthodontic appointment with a smile. And she now wants to be an doctor too! Thanks for all the beautiful smiles Dr S
New York, NY |
Truly a pleasure. This is a very unique doctor with a wonderful bedside manner, caring staff, who offers pristine orthodontic care. I never imagined my teeth could look so straight. She really went above and beyond what I expected. Invisalign was the best gift I could have given myself at age 45. And more importantly I am thrilled I chose Dr. Sipkin as my orthodontist.
in Great Neck, NY |
As a 60 year old, I never expected to need braces (Yes, "need" for medical reasons, but admittedly "want" for asthetics, too.) I could not be happier! I wore Invisaligns for 1 1/2 years, and not once did anyone ever notice them. Dr. Sipkin is a delight—patient, caring, clear in her explanations and attentive to all needs. And of course, highly skilled! The office is a pleasure, as well. both visually and because of the efficient and friendly staff. This is how orthodonture should be done!
in NewYork , NY |
Dr Sipkin is one of the best orthodontist in NY area. I worked in the field of dentistry for over 10 yrs . Her orthodontist work is top class . I would recommend her to any one . I will not let any dentist or orthodontist in my mouth . She is very professional n very gentle , polite n respectful . It's hard to find orthodontist like her . I am also a cancer survivor. She is one of kind . She loves her work n cares about her patients :)
in valley stream, NY |
Warm, Professional, caring and kind. This would describe Dr. Sipkin. My teeth are perfect after 8 months of treatment and I couldn't be happier.
in Elmont, NY |
Dr. Sipkin is a kind, caring physician/orthodontist. She takes the time to listen to you and answer any questions you may have. She goes out of her way to make sure her patients, and the parents are treated with respect and kindness. A wonderful orthodontist, that I highly recommend.
in Valley Stream, NY |
5 star experience in every facet. Doctor outstanding, beautiful office, caring staff, perfect teeth.
in New York, NY |
Awesome all the way around! Highest recommendation for this doc and her staff.
in Elmont, NY |
Simply the best! 5 stars all the way. My teeth are perfect and Dr. Sipkin is top notch in every way. Thanks to her and her team for a perfect experience.
in Cumbria heights, NY |
Great experience all the way around. Exceptional doctor. Staff obviously cared about my experience being a good one. My results are exceptional. I'd recommend Dr. Sipkin to anyone. She is a rock star.
in Lynbrook, NY |
Just fabulous all the way around! Highly recommend. My teeth look amazing. I love this doctor. She was so honest throughout the entire process and made me so comfortable. I trust her implicitly. She knows it all and you can see all her patients feel the same. Her staff are great too. It's a fun place to be! A lot of warmth at Sipkin orthodontics. Thanks for making my smile perfect.
in Bellerose, NY |
As a Registered Nurse I look for quality care when I am the patient. Dr Sipkins staff are all very nice and welcoming! Throughout my visits, Dr. Sipkin answered any questions and concerns I had... I was having other dental work done at the time I had my braces, which required Dr. Sipkin to correspond with my primary dentist to discussed my plan of care. Overall I am 100% pleased with the outcome. Dr, Sipkin provides outstanding care and follow up! Thank you Dr. Sipkin!!!:)
in Bellerose |
i had a great experience with Dr. Sipkin i love her she is a Rockstar.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sipkin?

Compare Dr. Sipkin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sipkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Sipkin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sipkin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sipkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sipkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

Dr. Sipkin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sipkin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.