Orthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS
Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Valley Stream, NY.

Sipkin Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Sipkin

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Sipkin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sipkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sipkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sipkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sipkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sipkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sipkin to family and friends
Dr. Sipkin's Performance
in Valley Stream, NY |
What an excellent experience from start to finish. Dr. Sipkin was just awesome and I thank her and her team for everything!
in Baldwin, NY |
My experience has been phenomenal here. The Doctor, the staff and most of all my beautiful straight teeth. I'm so happy with my smile. It was a pleasure to come see Doctor Jen for the year!
in New York, NY |
the Dr.'s at this office are great and professional, and most of her back staff too, but the front desk is horrible.., and unfortunately if you need to reschedule your appointment you have to wait a month to see the Dr.'s because they are not very accommodating with patients and they don't understand that you too have a job..
in Valley Stream, NY |
We strongly recommend Dr. Sipkin. She took amazing care of my kids. I am thrilled with the results.
in New Hyde Park, NY |
Excellent service here. Thank you Dr. Sipkin for your care and expertise.
in lynbrook, NY |
Excellent doctor and office. I recommend whole heartedly to anyone who needs braces.
in Valley Stream, NY |
I highly recommend this practice for your braces. Highly professional in every way. A very well run office. Dr. Sipkin is fabulous and now my teeth look fabulous thanks to her magic.
in Hewlett, NY |
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Sipkin for the outstanding service she provided to my 3 children. They were not all easy patients, and one of them constantly ate candy behind my back and broke his braces alot! She was very patient and kind and never made me feel bad about this. She seems to really understand kids. My other 2 girls were much easier patients, But all 3 have perfect smiles now and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Sipkin is a real pro. Thank you Dr. S and staff!
in Oceanside, NY |
I have to agree with all of the reviews you read about Dr. Sipkin. What a special doctor. Kind heart and smart as a whip. Her skills are obvious to anyone who spends 3 seconds with her. She slam dunked my difficult case. I needed a mix of Invisalign and white braces for my messy teeth. I can't believe what they look like now. I get a compliment everywhere I go. And her staff is great. Very busy in there as any great doctor is but those ladies know how to work it and get the job done. Was easy!
New York, NY |
What it should be like at an orthodontist's office. There are not enough words to describe Dr. Jennifer Sipkin. She not only made both of my children's teeth beautiful but she took the time to get to know them and helped one through a difficult time. She went out of her way to make my daughter feel comfortable and happy. No matter how bad my daughters day was she always left her orthodontic appointment with a smile. And she now wants to be an doctor too! Thanks for all the beautiful smiles Dr S
New York, NY |
Truly a pleasure. This is a very unique doctor with a wonderful bedside manner, caring staff, who offers pristine orthodontic care. I never imagined my teeth could look so straight. She really went above and beyond what I expected. Invisalign was the best gift I could have given myself at age 45. And more importantly I am thrilled I chose Dr. Sipkin as my orthodontist.
in Great Neck, NY |
As a 60 year old, I never expected to need braces (Yes, "need" for medical reasons, but admittedly "want" for asthetics, too.) I could not be happier! I wore Invisaligns for 1 1/2 years, and not once did anyone ever notice them. Dr. Sipkin is a delight—patient, caring, clear in her explanations and attentive to all needs. And of course, highly skilled! The office is a pleasure, as well. both visually and because of the efficient and friendly staff. This is how orthodonture should be done!
in NewYork , NY |
Dr Sipkin is one of the best orthodontist in NY area. I worked in the field of dentistry for over 10 yrs . Her orthodontist work is top class . I would recommend her to any one . I will not let any dentist or orthodontist in my mouth . She is very professional n very gentle , polite n respectful . It's hard to find orthodontist like her . I am also a cancer survivor. She is one of kind . She loves her work n cares about her patients :)
in valley stream, NY |
Warm, Professional, caring and kind. This would describe Dr. Sipkin. My teeth are perfect after 8 months of treatment and I couldn't be happier.
in Elmont, NY |
Dr. Sipkin is a kind, caring physician/orthodontist. She takes the time to listen to you and answer any questions you may have. She goes out of her way to make sure her patients, and the parents are treated with respect and kindness. A wonderful orthodontist, that I highly recommend.
in Valley Stream, NY |
5 star experience in every facet. Doctor outstanding, beautiful office, caring staff, perfect teeth.
in New York, NY |
Awesome all the way around! Highest recommendation for this doc and her staff.
in Elmont, NY |
Simply the best! 5 stars all the way. My teeth are perfect and Dr. Sipkin is top notch in every way. Thanks to her and her team for a perfect experience.
in Cumbria heights, NY |
Great experience all the way around. Exceptional doctor. Staff obviously cared about my experience being a good one. My results are exceptional. I'd recommend Dr. Sipkin to anyone. She is a rock star.
in Lynbrook, NY |
Just fabulous all the way around! Highly recommend. My teeth look amazing. I love this doctor. She was so honest throughout the entire process and made me so comfortable. I trust her implicitly. She knows it all and you can see all her patients feel the same. Her staff are great too. It's a fun place to be! A lot of warmth at Sipkin orthodontics. Thanks for making my smile perfect.
in Bellerose, NY |
As a Registered Nurse I look for quality care when I am the patient. Dr Sipkins staff are all very nice and welcoming! Throughout my visits, Dr. Sipkin answered any questions and concerns I had... I was having other dental work done at the time I had my braces, which required Dr. Sipkin to correspond with my primary dentist to discussed my plan of care. Overall I am 100% pleased with the outcome. Dr, Sipkin provides outstanding care and follow up! Thank you Dr. Sipkin!!!:)
in Bellerose |
i had a great experience with Dr. Sipkin i love her she is a Rockstar.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sipkin?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry