Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Jennifer Pham, DDS
Dr. Jennifer Pham, DDS is a dentist who practices in Houston, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

6369 Westheimer Rd

• Baylor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Pham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pham has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Pham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pham to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Pham's Performance
DR.JENNIFER PHAM IS MY DENTIST HER PATIENT CARE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HER CHAIR SIDE MANNERS ARE VERY OUTSTANDING DR.PHAM ALSO CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS SHE ALSO IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMPASSIONATE ABOUT THE PATIENT CARE. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.PHAM GREATEST CARING COMPASSIONATE .I LOVE MY DENTIST I ENJOY EACH VISIT.. YOU ROCK DR. JENNIER PHAM
League City, TX |
Dr Pham is gentle and professional, the surgery is always clean, have been a patient for twelve years....highly recommend even to people who are scared like me
Houston, TX |
I just got a root canal, and build up done at Westheimer dentist with Dr Pham. Excellent, excellent dentist. She is very gentle, thorough, and explanation well the procedures. She answered all my concern and questions. Her staff is nice, office is clean. They made me feel very comfortable. I even felt sleep during the root canal. Couldn’t be more happier! And would recommend to friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
I recently had her service with Dr Jennifer Pham. If there was a zero star rating, I would give this place for that. I had scheduled an appointment for rooting canal and putting the crown on my teeth. Dr. Pham seemed alright at first, but there was a nightmare after the works she had done, the filling & the crown was kinda short, but she refused to take it out and replace it. Dr. Jennifer Pham was inexperienced, unprofessional, a very rude person and a cheater, I hope this will help.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jennifer Pham has been our family dentist for the last 5 years. Dr. Pham has done great treatment for my spouse and has provided sound advice over the years. She and her staff are professional and her office is open on Saturday's and centrally located, which is a plus for our busy family. Highly recommend Dr. Pham and her team.
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Pham! She and all of her associates are very professional and attentive. I have been a patient for over 5 years.
in Houston, TX |
If you are looking for a great dentist, gentle, kind, extremely patient then she is the one you want to use.. there is no doubt in my mind you will give her 5 stars too.. Check her out.
in Katy, TX |
I highly recommend this office. The office is clean, staff are very friendly, and the dentist Jennifer Pham is the best dentist I have ever had! She is very caring, professional and explains all my options very well. Definitely 5 stars!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pham & her staff are friendly, knowledgeable & professional. I have been a regular patient/customer of Westheimer Dentist, practically since it opened in 2003. (Location is convenient for me & my family in Briargrove area.) Dr. Pham has performed everything from routine services, such as cleaning & whitening, to root canal & a cap. Just like a plumber, accountant or a lawyer, once you get a good one, you hang onto that person! I can't imagine going anywhere else for my family's dental needs.
in Missouri City, TX |
Jennifer has been my dentist for years. Prior to her treatment I feared and loathed going to the dentist. Now I make my regular appointments with zero anxiety.
in New Orleans, LA |
My experience was wonderful that's why I travel from New Orleans, Louisiana to Houston, Texas whenever theirs a problem with my teeth. Dr. Pham and her staff really make me feel at home.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pham is very professional, personable and gentle. I have had cleanings, teeth whitening, and a root canal. I am terrified of having dental procedures but Dr. Pham made my root canal pain less. Her staff is also professional and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Pham at Westheimer Dentist for more than 10 years. The office is clean. The people are friendly. Its easy to get an appointment. They open Saturdays. Dr. Pham has never caused me any pain. She did two root canals for me. Both were painless. Its a great office. I highly recommend.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Phan and her team are very professional. Her patience, attention to detail, focus and every aspect of her duty as a dentist towards her patients is to be commended. It is essential to get this positive survey out to people who have dental problems that are reluctant to visit a dentist. With Dr. Phan, you are in the care of a dentist who is patient, caring, and get the job done with you as a patient being very satisfied with the results. Dr. Phan is my dentist and will be my dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Pham, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pham?