Dr. Jennifer A. McConathy, DDS

Dr. Jennifer A. McConathy, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Jennifer A McConathy DDS 51 Webb Pl Ste 200, Dover, NH 03820 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

As a dentist, I realize the possibilities for better health, enhanced appearance and improved comfort. As a result, I am constantly learning the latest techniques, mastering the newest innovations in technology, keeping pace with dentistry as it evolves and moves forward. I have received training in Invisalign, full mouth reconstruction, implants, same day crowns, cosmetic dentistry, personalized smile makeovers, neuromuscular dentistry, Botox cosmetic and therapeutic procedures,Read more

Dr. McConathy's Experience

Visiting Dr. McConathy

Dr. McConathy accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McConathy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. McConathy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McConathy to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. McConathy
Dr. McConathy's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
Portsmouth, NH |
Each time I go to an appointment, I have a new dental hygenist. I can never keep track of if they have a high turnover rate or if I'm just going to a different one each time. I also never get Dr. McConathy - there seems to be a new dentist visiting me each time I go. I've also noticed that I pay a lot more for fillings here than I have anywhere else. Sometimes the bills don't seem to add up. I'm seriously considering going to another practice.
in Madbury, NH |
My son and I are patients of Dr.McConathy. I had a root canal from another local specialist which failed a year after it was done. Dr. McConathy offered to perform an extraction with an implant later after the bone healed. Not only does the new implant look and feel great, it was a significant cost savings compared to the endodontist that did my root canal. I would recommend Dr. McConathy to everyone I know, she can do it all!
in Portsmouth, NH |
I was referred to Dr. McConathy by my fiancé who is also a patient there and I'm so happy I went. I have dental anxiety but my hygienist asked if I wanted an iPod and headphones to listen to music so I wasn't listening to the drill... So cool. Also, Dr Vajda came in to talk to me and she was so nice and calm. She told me treatment could be done at my pace, which is exactly what I need!
in Dover, NH |
I love my experiences at Dr. McConathy's office! She is wonderful, I had to have a crown done after having a root canal and she was so gentle, I did not need to have any anesthesia, which I was nervous about, but it ended up being a great experience. She is fast, efficient and does great work!!
in Dover, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr. McConathy's for over eight years. Her office is very accommodating and they are understanding about fitting in appointments around my hectic work schedule (which changes quite a bit due to my business travel plans). In fact, she was able to perform a same-day crown for me which is unlike many area dentists. She explained the procedure and called me to follow-up later that day. Dr. McConathy is an excellent dentist who believes in putting the patient first.
in Dover, NH |
Highest Recommendation to Dr. McConathy and her entire staff. My family has been seeing Dr. McConathy for 11 years. The oral health care she provides is truly unique! Dr. McConathy takes the time to offer personalized dental care in a compassionate, supportive atmosphere. Her passion for continuing education and providing her patients with the most innovative technology allows her to give painless and perfect results. Our dental treatments included veneers, fillings, crowns,implants & Invisalign
in Dover, NH |
I absolutely love coming in to see the whole office staff. So welcoming and understanding when it comes to my dental anxiety. Dr. McConathy always walks me through everything and I felt so comfortable!! I would absolutely recommend my friends and family to this practice (already have). I saw the same hygienist for years here but when she left I started seeing Amelia and I absolutely love how gentle she is.. I don't even bleed!!! Never leaving!
in Dover, NH |
if you go..Take a look at how she manipulates & ask your self does she care? How much time does she spend with you?I have overheard her conversations about how she can't stand to be in the room with patients,I started to pay attention, I saw how she speaks to her employees.The truth is that I will never support someone who is all about the money and does not treat others well. I will no longer be her patient because I know who she truly is underneath.If you are a patient, pay attention.
in Dover, NH |
Received letter dated 1/20/16 from Cochecho Family Dentistry, informing me they will no longer provide my dental care. This is because of a policy they have which I find unethical and have reported to the Federal Trade Commission. They sell you on a tooth whitening system for $99 which you pay up front, but can't use for six months. They take a mold of your mouth, and send it out for the trays to be made. They will then NOT GIVE YOU the tooth whitening gel, until your next cleaning.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A. McConathy, DDS?
Are you Dr. McConathy?

Compare Dr. McConathy

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Gingivitis

• Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

American Academy Of Facial Esthetics

Completed in 2009

Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies

Completed in 2004

Dr. McConathy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McConathy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McConathy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McConathy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. McConathy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. McConathy

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. McConathy's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. McConathy

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. McConathy's Care Philosophy