Dr. Jennifer Martin, DDS

Dr. Jennifer Martin, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jennifer Martin, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Pleasant Hill, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Jennifer L. Martin, DDS

401 Gregory Ln Ste 126

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

• Delta Dental of Washington

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "I have a true passion for caring for people. As an orthodontist, I create positive changes in the lives of my patients, and during the treatment process we form friendships. I love watching the transformation that occurs with each patient. Whether I’m caring for a child, teen, or adult, they gradually become more confident in their smile. With that confidence, they become more outgoing and comfortable talking and laughing with people. They walk a bit taller. Best of all, they smile broadly and happily. Every day is new and different: I see new patients, teeth, and situations that need to be figured out and solved. The challenges are great, and the rewards are greater. I grew up in Alamo, CA, in a dental family. You might literally say I grew up in the office where I now practice. I’m a second generation orthodontist, and the second generation to practice in this location. After completing my orthodontic residency, my husband Steve and I moved to Danville, not far from where I grew up. It’s here that we’re raising our two sons, Garrett and Braeden. Our home is shared with two dogs, Buddy and Roo, and two cats, Sox and Bebe, as well. When I’m not working, I’m most often trying to catch time with my boys: watching their soccer and baseball games, or doing things around the house. During the winter we love to snow ski, and during the summer we love to water ski and go boating. When I have the time, I enjoy escaping into a good book, or losing myself in a movie."

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "A second-generation orthodontist, Dr. Jennifer Martin is dedicated to the practice of orthodontics, and looks forward to sharing her knowledge, experience, and skills. Dr. Martin is deeply involved in the community; she knows and understands her patients, and strives to provide a unique, custom-tailored experience for each individual she treats. Dr. Martin and her team are proud to welcome you and your family, and look forwarding to working with you."

2  Practice Areas

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Oregon Health & Science University / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?