Dr. Jennifer Drew Mathisen, DDS

Dr. Jennifer Drew Mathisen, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Drew Mathisen, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Sacramento, CA. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

3960 El Camino Ave Ste 6

Sacramento, CA 95821

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mathisen

Dr. Mathisen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mathisen "Dr. Drew was born and raised in Sacramento. She attended local public schools. After 10 years of college and dental education outside of the area, she was thrilled to come back home and establish her practice in 1992. She started in the very building she saw her dentist in as a child on Watt Ave. In December of 2014 she moved her practice to its current location: 3960 El Camino Ave., Ste 6. We are enjoying the bigger space. Dr. Drew has been married for over 20 years to Dennis Mathisen (thus the name change in 2009 to share the same name as her children.) They have two children, a girl and a boy. They enjoy doing things together as a family, such as camping and anything Disney. As an Orthodontic specialist, Dr. Drew maintains membership in the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, California Association of Orthodontist, California Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontist and Sacramento District Dental Society in which she has served on several committees over the years. She volunteers her time to screen for the Smiles for Kids program annually and treats patients from the program in her private office. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mathisen "We believe in providing personal/individualized care.  This is a small practice, where customer service is our top priority.  You will not feel like a number here, unlike some of the high volume practices that have become common in recent years.  However, we do offer the latest orthodontic technology, digital imaging and custom computer designed orthodontic appliances are available (Invisalign and Insignia).

I have thoroughly enjoyed the relationships I have developed with my patients over my 20 plus years of orthodontic practice.  Orthodontics is unique as patients see us frequently over a couple of years while we create their beautiful smiles.  I never expected how much I would learn from my patients.  The rewards of this career have far exceeded my expectations.  It is truly a joy to come to work. I have been blessed to have long term employees (19 ), which has added to the "family" feel of my practice.  "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Mathisen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mathisen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mathisen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mathisen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mathisen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mathisen

Dr. Mathisen?
Dr. Mathisen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Drew Mathisen, DDS
I brought my daughter to Dr. Drew for a second opinion on braces. After meeting the doctor and her staff, I decided to have my daughter's braces done there! They were very friendly and my daughter felt instantly comfortable. My daughter is almost done with her treatment and she couldn't be happier...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Drew Mathisen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mathisen?