Dr. Jenna Putman, DDS

Dr. Jenna Putman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jenna Putman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ithaca, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Pine River Dental Care

610 N Pine River St

Ithaca, MI 48847

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Putman

Dr. Putman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Putman "Education Defiance College, 2004-2008 The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2012 Background I grew up in the small town of Payne, Ohio; alongside my six brothers (4 older, 2 younger). My husband and I are high school sweethearts. I attended Defiance College in Defiance, Ohio for my undergraduate studies and moved to Columbus, Ohio with my husband and daughter to attend dental school at The Ohio State University. After graduating from dental school, it was always our plan to practice together. Hobbies Aside from family time, I love to spend my free time outdoors: hiking, backpacking, birdwatching, canoeing/kayaking and even a little fishing. If the weather isn’t cooperative for outdoor activities, I also enjoy knitting or curling up with a good book. Family My husband and I share our home with our daughter, Brianna (born in 2002), dog, Olive "Ollie", and cat, Milo. Our daughter attends school in Ithaca – Go Jackets! She loves to draw, read, play her clarinet, and play video games. Our dog loves to take walks in the woods, go for car rides and lounge on the couch. Our cat loves to bird watch, play and take long naps. We’re all excited to be here in Mid-Michigan!"

This content was provided by Dr. Putman "Pine River Dental Care has been serving dental patients of all ages since 1979. We treat everyone from young children to mature adults, with gentleness and compassion, just as we would care for members of our family.

Using only proven technologies and treatment processes, always ensuring that treatments are timely, effective, and pain-free, we create beautiful and healthy smiles for our patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Putman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Putman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Putman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Putman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Putman's Reviews