Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 50

Dentistry

Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Albany, NY and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine in 2000. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany Memorial Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD
326 Northern Blvd Loudon Plz Albany, NY 12204

Dr. Fiman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fiman

3.6

Awful
If I could give this place no stars I would. I called several dentist offices asking if they take my insurance (stating my exact insurance) & I thought I finally found one when they said they can take me & made an appointment. They even called me back I asked them again if they take my insurance they said yes & gave me an earlier appointment. I had to bring my daughter who is 3 who just got double eye surgery last week with me. When I got there I filled out all the paper work waited in the waiting room just to get called my the dentist to tell me they don’t accept my insurance. Holding my tears back I then asked how much would it be to pay out of pocket & she told me she couldn’t even do that. No sympathy no professionalism. Heartless. I will continue to tell my experience with everyone searching for a dentist so no one has to experience this .
  • Long wait times
Sep 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Awful. I went to her due to a change in my insurance and a bad toothache. She acted rushed even though I was the only patient in the building. She was in and out of the exam room in about 2 minutes and never even introduced herself! She diagnosed a "minor" gum infection and prescribed basic antibiotics. I had my doubts, so a few days later, after no improvement, I returned to my previous dentist for a second opinion. He found a major gum infection requiring cutting and draining of the area, followed by a heavy duty course of antibiotics. He also discovered a lesion on my tongue that she never mentioned! In just a few hours the pain had subsided. I won't go to Dr. Fiman again and wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
I'm a big fan of Dr. Fiman and her team at Loudon Plaza. Let's be real, no one likes going to the dentist, but if you have to go then this is the place to pick. The staff is friendly and professional, and they have taken extreme measures to make sure the office is safe during COVID. They're very upfront about cost as well. Highly recommend
Chad – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
My mum is almost 83 years old and she sat in the extremely cold waiting room for over 40 minutes, then she felt too cold to sit any longer so I asked the receptionist so she was nice to let mum sit in the back room where is much warmer! It's 28 degree today in Albany, I questioned Dentist Fiman about why almost every time we've been waiting so long and why her waiting room was so cold. She said every doctor's office waiting time is vary which she never knows how long we need to wait and she cannot control the building heating system blabla.....I asked her if she could check that room temperature,adding an electric heater to make it warmer, she said she cannot! We've been to many dotors, dentists offices, of course occasionally we need wait, but here at her office it happens all the time to wait at least 25 minutes even much longer. And, excuse me? the very cold waiting room for patients?! She didn't apologize until the last minute we walked out the exam room. A cold place, sadly.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Just few weeks ago, I broke a part of a crown off. I called the emergency line and got a call back within 30 minutes!! Anna was reassuring while I panicked a little about the poor timing. She said that if I was in pain, to call her back, and someone would meet me at the office. If not, I would have the first appointment after the holiday. Here I am, with a temporary crown, feeling good! Thank you, Dr. Fiman! I would never go to another dentist after the excellent service I received!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Great service! My hygienist is always thorough and able to answer a lot of my questions and concerns. My dentist was great too and did the actual cleaning on my first visit. I have recommended Dr. Fiman to many friends and co-workers, and I will continue to do so.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
She’s lazy. She really seems uninterested in providing dental care. She actually seems to avoid it. I have never dealt with such lame dentist before.
Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Fiman. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and when I left my teeth looked great! I live in Cohoes area so her location is very convenient. Her staff was extremely polite and made my experience one of the most positive experience I've ever had at the dentist office.
Jose in Cohoes, NY – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Had to have two molars (adult) extracted 3 years after Dr Fiman botched fillings on both teeth. She should not be allowed to practice at all as a dentist and does very poor work for quick money. I recommend any dentist but her.
Albany, NY – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
The rudest receptionist I have ever spoken with in the medical field. I had to reschedule a first appointment and for some reason this was absolutely unacceptable to them. I made the cancellation the day before because I was called to cover someone at work the next day (a common issue). The receptionist refused to make another appointment for me, refused me even though they had space and open appointments. Such poor treatment of a new client. Can only imagine how they treat you once you are in.
Sarah in Albany, NY – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Dr. Fiman is gentle but very thorough. I have had cracks repaired and a crown. All work was perfect and the customer service is terrific. Highly recommend her and her staff.
DW in Albany, NY – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
I had a root canal done yesterday at Dr. Fiman's office. Dr. Fiman and her staff are fabulous. I am very impressed with this Dr. I have no swelling or pain. She is very gentle and caring. Her staff is wonderful, friendly and professional. I am so happy to have found a great dentist after just moving here to Albany
Cohoes, NY – Mar 24, 2017
Dr. Fiman's Reply –
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Relocating and finding quality providers the first time around is always difficult. But not in this case. From the scheduling process (same week I called) to staff courtesy and Dr. Fiman's "bedside manner" this office is top notch. Dr. Fiman was forthright about what she could and could not do in my case (severe abscess and root canal), thorough in her explanation, patient with my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire process.
Charles in Slingerlands, NY – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
If you need a dentist that you can keep for life, look no further. First, they are exceptionally responsive to email. I chipped a tooth and emailed them out of the blue and they fit me in day of! No nonsense up selling and great referrals and recommendations. Ended up getting a crown by Dr. Fiman and cannot say enough of her skills and bedside manners. She answered every single question with delight. And their dental assistant really relaxed me and was so thoughtful.
John in Glenmont, NY – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
We had a great first experience! Everyone in the office was extremely friendly and welcoming. They spent time explaining everything and really took time with their patients. It was my son's first time at the dentist and Dr. Fiman was amazing! We look forward to making this our family dentist.
Joan in Cohoes, NY – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Dr. Fiman takes her time explaining procedures and truly cares about her patients. The staff is kind and they do great work, the office setting is professional, yet family friendly. Dr. Fiman took the time to speak with me about my dental needs. I appreciate the fact that I was not pushed or pressured to have certain procedures done, but instead the doctor discussed every potential option with me. I highly recommend Dr. Fiman who has been our family dentist for the last 5 years.
Irina in Clifton Park, NY – Sep 23, 2016
Dr. Fiman's Reply –
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Just as others have stated she dropped my son as a patient claiming he had missed appointments when he had not. She also stretched out a simple root canal into at least 6 appointments so that she could bill for it. In my opinion she is totally unprofessional and I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.
Sidda Lee in Albany, NY – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
A fantastic diagnostician. I came to Dr. Fiman after losing confidence in my family dentist. I was having terrible pain in two teeth after recent fillings done by the prior dentist and Dr. Fiman figured out why I was in pain and corrected it. She has a great personality and manages to instill confidence immediately. Her office is also very clean and her staff is very friendly. I am so very grateful to have found her.
Sofia in Glenmont, NY – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
I am writing this review for my husband. Dr. Jenna Fiman extracted a tooth for him. My husband really liked it that during the procedure, Dr. Fiman kept him informed of everything that she was doing. Dr. Fiman's demeanor helped to calm my husband down during the office visit. We will definitely return to this practice.
Heather_nurse in Troy, NY – Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?
Dr. Fiman does not explain any procedure and just starts doing things on your teeth. Without asking me anything she said I need a root canal and crown. She is a money hungry dentist and in my viewpoint does unnecessary procedures. Stay away from her. Extremely unhappy.
Amy W in Latham, NY – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fiman?