Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD

Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Albany, NY. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read her story

326 Northern Blvd

Albany, NY 12204

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Fiman

Dr. Fiman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fiman "Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from Brandeis University in 1995. She then went on to Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine, where she graduated in 2000. Upon graduation she served as an associate dentist in a private practice in the Albany area. In 2001, she joinedmulti-dentist practice as a staff dentist focusing on general dentistry. In 2007, she became the Dental Director of that practice, continuing to also serve as a staff dentist. Jenna is a proud member of the American Dental Association, is certified by the New York State Education Board, and has received honors for her work with various charities."

This content was provided by Dr. Fiman "Dr. Jenna Fiman is commited to provide each patient with exceptional care"

• Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • General Surgery

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brandeis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • St Peter's Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • St Peter's Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Fiman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fiman has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian
  • Yugoslavian

Dr. Fiman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fiman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fiman Says:

Thank you so much for your kind words

Dr. Fiman's Performance
Cohoes, NY |
I had a root canal done yesterday at Dr. Fiman's office. Dr. Fiman and her staff are fabulous. I am very impressed with this Dr. I have no swelling or pain. She is very gentle and caring. Her staff is wonderful, friendly and professional. I am so happy to have found a great dentist after just moving here to Albany
in Slingerlands, NY |
Relocating and finding quality providers the first time around is always difficult. But not in this case. From the scheduling process (same week I called) to staff courtesy and Dr. Fiman's "bedside manner" this office is top notch. Dr. Fiman was forthright about what she could and could not do in my case (severe abscess and root canal), thorough in her explanation, patient with my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire process.
in Glenmont, NY |
If you need a dentist that you can keep for life, look no further. First, they are exceptionally responsive to email. I chipped a tooth and emailed them out of the blue and they fit me in day of! No nonsense up selling and great referrals and recommendations. Ended up getting a crown by Dr. Fiman and cannot say enough of her skills and bedside manners. She answered every single question with delight. And their dental assistant really relaxed me and was so thoughtful.
in Cohoes, NY |
We had a great first experience! Everyone in the office was extremely friendly and welcoming. They spent time explaining everything and really took time with their patients. It was my son's first time at the dentist and Dr. Fiman was amazing! We look forward to making this our family dentist.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Fiman takes her time explaining procedures and truly cares about her patients. The staff is kind and they do great work, the office setting is professional, yet family friendly. Dr. Fiman took the time to speak with me about my dental needs. I appreciate the fact that I was not pushed or pressured to have certain procedures done, but instead the doctor discussed every potential option with me. I highly recommend Dr. Fiman who has been our family dentist for the last 5 years.
in Albany, NY |
Just as others have stated she dropped my son as a patient claiming he had missed appointments when he had not. She also stretched out a simple root canal into at least 6 appointments so that she could bill for it. In my opinion she is totally unprofessional and I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.
in Glenmont, NY |
A fantastic diagnostician. I came to Dr. Fiman after losing confidence in my family dentist. I was having terrible pain in two teeth after recent fillings done by the prior dentist and Dr. Fiman figured out why I was in pain and corrected it. She has a great personality and manages to instill confidence immediately. Her office is also very clean and her staff is very friendly. I am so very grateful to have found her.
in Troy, NY |
I am writing this review for my husband. Dr. Jenna Fiman extracted a tooth for him. My husband really liked it that during the procedure, Dr. Fiman kept him informed of everything that she was doing. Dr. Fiman's demeanor helped to calm my husband down during the office visit. We will definitely return to this practice.
in Latham, NY |
Dr. Fiman does not explain any procedure and just starts doing things on your teeth. Without asking me anything she said I need a root canal and crown. She is a money hungry dentist and in my viewpoint does unnecessary procedures. Stay away from her. Extremely unhappy.
in Watervliet, NY |
I loved going there until there unprofessional nasty admin told me I couldn't be a patient there any more because I had cancelled appointments in the past. First of all I had been going there for more than 6 years, I would cancel a week or days before my appointment, I was never told about any cancellation policy, I never had to pay a cancellation fee, I was never warned this would happen if I cancelled another appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Jenna Fiman, DMD?

Visit Dr. Fiman

Blue Open Access PPO
    Blue Choice PPO
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Dental
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
    Dental PPO
  • Community Health Choice
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
    Delta Insurance
  • Fidelis Care
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Guardian