Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Weller

Weller Dental

1050 N State St # Mezzanine Chicago, IL 60610

Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1986 and practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.

Dr. Weller accepts

Dr. Weller accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Weller treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Sealant
  • Dental Veneer
  • Invisalign®
  • Porcelain Veneers

Weller Dental is a full service dental practice with expertise in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry. From cavities to misshaped teeth and smile enhancement, we offer personalized dental care to achieve positive outcomes and your comple...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weller

Dr. Weller?
Dr. Weller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS
I've been going to cosmetic dentists for the past 34 years and Dr Weller is the best of the best. He is an absolute perfectionist and master of dentistry. Tina Weller has an eagle eye for perfection, she is amazing, and extremely supportive throughout the entire process. I'd highly recommend Dr Weller and Tina Weller to any friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr.Weller is excellent!.I've had an awful experience over the last few years with other dentists from the ones who promised and didn't deliver to those who simply refused treating my complicated case.I needed a lot of cosmetic work done. Dr. Weller was realistic about my expectations and I totally trusted him from the very beginning.Now I have a Hollywood smile I always dreamed of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Really enjoyed my experience! From the intake, to the setup, to the cleaning, I had a tremendous experience. I also want to highlight Dr. Burns for being both professional and friendly/easy to talk to throughout the process. Would highly recommend the downtown office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr Weller and staff are very professional and trustworthy . Dr Weller did my veneers about 12 years ago ,the veneers are still as beautiful as when I first got them .He is a true artist and perfectionist ,still getting compliments on my smile .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr Weller And his staff are the best in the business. If you need dental care don’t go anywhere else. He cares about his patients, makes the right decisions for your long-term health and has a passion for what he does. His staff treats you like family and is attentive to your needs as a patient and person. 5 stars plus all the way!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr. Weller is an outstanding ethical and highly skillled dentist. His entire staff is wonderful. Jackie, his hygienist, is outstandinng and provides such a thorough cleaning all while making you feel so comfortable. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
I have been under Dr. Weller's care for the past 7 years and he has consistently taken excellent care of my dental needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
A spa like experience with the ultimate care of your teeth, gums, and mouth! The most professionally run medical office I have ever seen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr. Weller and his office team are a step above all other DDS offices. Not to take away from others, but Dr. Weller's team exudes professionalism and knowledge - yet are always asking questions and never pre-diagnose your situation. They leverage their past experiences with up to date methodologies and will always be straight with you and provide you with options. I have had everything from cleanings, crowns, to cosmetic work performed in their offices and would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Dr. Weller and his staff provide superb service and outcomes. It's been 11 months that I've had my Invisalign and I've already seen dramatic results. My teeth are well spaced and I can now floss easily. My dental hygiene and habits have improved 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?
Strongly sales-focused, and one of the most expensive dental office in Chicago. I wouldn't recommend this practice at all!!! After paying Dr. Weller $30 000 for bottom only veneers, I am left with quite a disappointing result, and a damaged (by Dr. Weller) exciting front veneer, which he has been refusing to replace. In conclusion, inadequate work, and Dr. Weller's rude and dismissive approach made me realized that every visit to this office was damaging my self respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Weller, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Weller?

Weller Dental