Dr. Jeffrey Tippets, DDS

Dentistry | Male

257 Johnstown Center Dr Unit 108 Johnstown, CO 80534 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Tippets, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Tippets, DDS is a dentist who practices in Johnstown, CO.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tippets to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Tippets' Performance
in JOHNSTOWN CO |
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Tippets and his staff. I've worked very closely with Christina and Dr. Tippets on a complicated issue that was not initiated by them, but they worked to resolve. They've put so much time correctly a problem that wasn't theirs to begin with. I have seen Dr. Tippets for my dental care for 6 years. I am giving them 5 stars for the care, confidence and respect I feel with this office.
in Johnstown, CO |
Dr. Tippets has been my dentist for 6 years. I feel so fortunate to have a great dental provider in our small community. I've had a lot of dental work in my life; Dr. Tippets is the most compassionate I've seen. He takes time to explain things I'm not familiar with. I felt no shame on my initial visit with him although I had multiple dental issues that needed attention. Staff is wonderful. I trust him completely. I've referred my daughter & sister to him and they were very happy as well.
in Johnstown, CO |
Going to Dr. Tippets in Johnstown, CO was the worst dental mistake I have ever made for me teeth. After having two cavities filled by him my bite will never again be the same. Do not trust him with the only set of teeth you have!!! His dental judgement is NOT to be trusted.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tippets, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tippets?

Compare Dr. Tippets

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Tippets' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Tippets does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tippets and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tippets does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tippets and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tippets does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tippets and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.