Dr. Jeffrey Skupny, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jeffrey Skupny, DMD

Dentistry | Male

1044 Castello Dr Ste 110 Naples, FL 34103 Get Directions

Our mission is to change people's lives by inspiring and providing excellent comprehensive dentistry with great communication, care, and humor in an environment that leaves everybody smiling. Our patients enthusiastically appreciate our level of care and commit to a lifetime of oral health and give us the highest compliment by referring their friends and family. We accomplish our goals as a team of unique individuals who truly care about our patients and the services we provide them. This compassionate attitude extends to the community we serve as well. Excellence in everything is expected and rewarded.

Dr. Jeffrey Skupny, DMD is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skupny to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Skupny's Performance
in Naples, FL |
I went to Dr. Skupny this morning for a tooth extraction. It was an unbelievably pleasant experience. Dr. Skupny and his staff truly and example of their business card; warm, gentle and provided exceptional care. Great job! Thank you, Bill Moyer
in Naples, FL |
Dr Skupny and his staff offers a truly great dental experience. Over my life I have had many dentists but Island Coast Dentistry has been the best! As long as I live in Naples he will be my family's dentist of choice.
in willoughby hills ohio |
Two years ago while visiting Naples I had a tooth come loose. I visited Dr Skupney to have it recemented. After taking x rays , which were not needed, he told me that it couldn't be cemented but offered to make a bridge for $800 that could be ready the following day.. I told him I didn't want a bridge and got up to leave. He then said maybe it could be cemented. And did cement the tooth. I should have reported this when it happened but recently a friend had a bad experience with this dentist
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Skupny, DMD?
Are you Dr. Skupny?

Compare Dr. Skupny

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Skupny's Care Philosophy

Dr. Skupny's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Skupny does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skupny and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skupny does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skupny and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skupny does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skupny and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.