Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in New Albany, OH and has been practicing for 9 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

68 N High St Bldg D

New Albany, OH 43054

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Shirck

Dr. Shirck's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shirck "As an orthodontist, my greatest reward is in knowing that my work has a profoundly positive impact in the lives of the people whom I treat. With this reward, I understand very well the responsibility I have to provide my patients with only the most rewarding, beneficial, and individualized care available. Each day, I strive to uphold and prove my commitment to my patients' health and happiness, and I am excited for the many years to come. Education and Continuing Education For my entire academic career, I attended The Ohio State University. Here, I received an incredible education that set a solid foundation for me to become a highly-skilled orthodontist. At the university, I completed my undergraduate degree in Biology (Summa Cum Laude), Doctorate of Dental Surgery (Summa Cum Laude), specialty training in orthodontics, and Master of Science degree in Craniofacial Biology. During my time in dental school and my residency, I worked very closely with many children at the Nationwide Children's Hospital in the Craniofacial Abnormalities Clinic. These experiences provided valuable practice in treating patients with special needs and seeing to their utmost health and happiness. Of course, my education does not stop with my formal academic training. I understand how important it is for my patients that I stay fully abreast of all the latest developments and trends within my field. For this reason, I dedicate much of my time to continuing education courses and seminars. My patients benefit from this by receiving faster and more effective treatments as well as other advancements that give them better results. Awards I am proud to have been chosen as one of Columbus' Top Orthodontists from 2011 to 2016. This distinguished honor, voted on by general dentists in Columbus, is based on quality of service, patient comfort, and excellent working relationships with referring dentists. In addition to this prestigious award, I was also named "Best Westerville Orthodontist" in 2015 and was additionally the recipient of the "2012 Commitment to Excellence" award from the Downs Syndrome Association of Central Ohio for my work with patients with special needs. Professional Affiliations By holding active membership in a number of professional organizations, I am afforded a crucial opportunity to converse and share ideas with my professional colleagues. This is one of the most beneficial channels for continuing my education, and my memberships are integral to my practice. Cleveland Society of Orthodontists W.D. Miller Dental Society Ohio Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Great Lakes Society of Orthodontists Outside of the Office In my time away from the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Zhenia, and our sons, Jake, Jordan and Julian. Having spent my entire life in central Ohio, I am also a huge Buckeye football and basketball fan. When I get the chance, I love playing golf, traveling, and visiting as many different baseball stadiums that I can."

This content was provided by Dr. Shirck "Dr. Jeffrey Shirck is your orthodontic specialist for children, teens, and adults. To meet a variety of needs, he offers a comprehensive selection of services, including: Traditional braces, Clear Braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Incognito (braces behind your teeth), and Wild Smiles (the newest fun orthodontic option for kids needing early interceptive orthodontics). Call today for a free consultation at our New Albany, Pataskala or Westerville offices."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • The Ohio State Orthodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Shirck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shirck has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Shirck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shirck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shirck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shirck

7.792207792207792%

Dr. Shirck?
Dr. Shirck's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Great experience, staff is wonderful, easy to make an appointment.
Trish Michael in Puyallup – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS?
I love working at Shirck Orthodontics. Best practice by far.
New Albany – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS?
Dr Shirck’s entire office staff were excellent handling my daughter and prices were reasonable. The work provided my daughter with an everlasting smile that brightens the room. Thank you Dr Shirck!
Bill in Newark, Ohio – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS?
We love Dr. Jeff and Dr. Jen!! The staff is amazing, they all treat my kids like they are part of the family !!
Columbus, OH – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Shirck, DDS?
Dr. Shirck and staff were amazing and very genuine, I recommend his office to anyone who asks me where I went to get my perfect smile (especially those who knew me when I had a huge gap!) I couldn't be happier!
smiley in Columbus, OH – Jul 22, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shirck?