Dr. Jeffrey Sevor, DMD

Periodontics | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Sevor, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Sevor, DMD is a dentist who practices in Winter Park, FL. He has been practicing for 28 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sevor's Care Philosophy

We congratulate you on taking the first step toward better periodontal health. Dr. Sevor is a specialist in periodontics and implantology. Our practice specializes in conservative treatment of gum disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, and dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. We also diagnose and treat oral pathology. Although no one likes to go to the doctor or dentist, we strive to make your visits with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We strongly believe that our patient's comfort is an important part of quality dental care.

Dr. Sevor's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sevor

Dr. Sevor accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Sevor is now accepting new patients

Dr. Sevor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sevor to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sevor's Performance
in Apopka, FL |
Amazing office, amazing staff! Dr. Sevor is great!
Titusville, FL |
Thank you for years of great service.. you are an awesome part of the team Linda .. Thanks for the love and service all of you share and deliver!
in Orlando |
Many warm thanks to Frontline staff Linda such a great part of our continued satisfaction with this professional and caring office.A very kind & informative dental team for all our questions and concerns With all our dental needs.Thank you Dr Sevor and Linda for making our dental experiences most comfortable and always delivering quality and effective services for our family .Your team of professionals represent you well. Please Continue the awesome work you all do! Jorge & Evan??
Lake Mary, FL |
The doctor and staff are terrific. Linda is very welcoming and took care with my insurance and billing. David cleans my teeth. He is excellent in not only cleaning, but also suggesting ways I can improve on my own daily cleaning. It's exceptional pleasure to visit them. Who would ever think to say that about a dental appointment, I never thought I would, but I am.
in Orlando, FL |
I love this office. My hygienist Desiree was great. My family knows I recommend him.
in Apopka, FL |
Great experience. Fixed me up all the way. I was so messed up.
in Winter Park, FL |
I have been coming to see Dr. Sevor for a little over 10 years now; he is absolutely amazing at his job! He truly cares for every single patient and is always willing to go the extra mile. The staff in his offices are extremely knowledgeable and they always welcome you in by name and with a warm welcoming smile. I would defiantly recommend this office to anyone who is in need of this type of dental work.
in Orlando, Fl |
Absolutely love this place! I've had my fair share of dental horror stories, but this place was relaxing and professional. Desiree was amazing! Todd Keller, my father, is a return patient for many years, and this was his first time with Desiree. He was extremely happy with her performance and said "She was AWESOME!"
in Orlando |
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Sevor and his office staff. The dental hygienists at the office are wonderful, I don't go anywhere else to have my teeth cleaned. Highly recommend.
in Winter Park, Fl |
I have had several appointments with Dr. Sevor due to different dental problems over the past 6 plus years. I have seen him for both of his specialties: periodontics and implantology. In all 3 cases I felt very comfortable with his explanations of what, why and how my dental problems would be handled. In one situation it was a holiday week and within that week treatment was able to be started. He and his office's handling of emergencies and general needs are unparalleled and so appreciated.
in Chuluota, FL |
Many people dread going to the dentist but with Dr. Sevor it is an appointment to look forward to every time. His chair-side manner is unbelievable. His jokes are great and his sincerity to give you the best dental care possible will overwhelm you. I always feel that I am in the best of hands with Dr. Sevor. He gives you your prognosis straight and honestly. I have found that I not only have a dentist but also a friend.
in Windermere, Florida |
I have been going to Dr. Sevor 10+ years. I have always had the best care and most up to date information from Dr. Sevor and his amazing staff. He has always gone above and beyond to make sure his work is top notch and you the patient is satisfied with what will happen and making sure it does happen. I would recommend Dr. Sevor and his staff if you are in need of a Periodontics or Implants. You will not be sorry. He is a great!! Knows what needs to be done and done right!!
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Sevor's office for over 10 years and would highly recommend Dr. Sevor and his staff to my family and friends. Everyone is friendly, courteous and professional. David does my teeth cleaning and is very thorough and professional. Linda is the best office manager. I can't say enough about this practice.
in Orlando, FL |
Have been going to him for many years and would happily refer my friends to Dr. Sevor if they are in need of his services. The office has a great staff. They go out of their way to be helpful. Today David did my dental cleaning for the first time and I was very pleased. The ladies out front, Linda and Jayne are very warm and friendly. Thanks to all for making my visit a pleasant experience.
in Longwood, FL |
Outstanding and brilliant doctor and staff. First class in every aspect. State of the art technology both in skill and equipment. Highly recommend this dentist if you want the very best treatment. I go exclusively to this dentist and will do so forever.
in Oviedo, FL |
I've had a very good experience with the treatment and care in this office. The staff is exceptional! They're courteous and polite! Scheduling is a breeze. I get in and out before my work hours which is phenomenal. My hygienist is also thorough, knowledgeable and gentle! Dr. Sevor is very skilled at his work. He saved me from loss of several teeth and continues to oversee all of my care! I am confident that I am in very good hands at Dr. Sevor' office! Thanks to the whole team!
in Altamonte Sprs, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Sevor for over 10 years and have received only the best of care from him and his staff. His staff is always friendly and courteous and goes the extra mile to assist with filing paperwork and setting up appointments. Dr. Sevor personally calls you later the same day he performs your procedure to check on how you are doing. I've never had a physician/specialist ever do that. Kudos to Dr. Sevor and his staff!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Sevor's for 15 years I highly recommend him as a very professional kind dentist. Desiree and David are amazing hygienists. Linda is an incredible front desk manager and has been in this office since before I became a patient Dr Sevor has a wonderful staff !!
Altamonte Springs, FL |
He is totally obnoxious and rude.
Orlando, FL |
Wonderful doctor! Such a caring person. Staff is friendly and so sweet. Lovely office.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sevor, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sevor?

Compare Dr. Sevor

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sevor's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sevor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

Dr. Sevor has no awards or honors listed.

• The Use of Free Gingival Grafts to Improve the Implant Soft Tissue Interface: Rationale and Technique
    • Placement of Fresh Extraction Site Implants Utilizing a Resorbable Collagen Membrane: Case Reports.
    • Fresh Extraction Site Dental Implants: Case Reports.
    • Regeneration of Dehisced Aveolar Bone Adjacent to Endosseous Dental Implants Utilizing a Resorbable Collagen Membrane: Clinical and Histological Findings.

• Gingival Fibrosis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gingivostomatitis
  • Periodontitis

University Of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 1989

Louisiana State University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Sevor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sevor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics