Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Rubinstein

Jeffrey S. Rubinstein, D.D.S., P.C.

634 Old Post Rd Bedford, NY 10506

Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bedford, NY and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Stony Brook School Of Dental Medicine in 1986 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Rubinstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubinstein

Dr. Rubinstein?
Dr. Rubinstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS
Recent
Superb dentist. Gentle hands. Minimal procedure discomfort. Sage advice..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
Dr. Rubinstein has been my dentist, and also my husband's for over 25 years. We trust him to give us the very best care. He is not only an excellent dentist, knowledgeable in every aspect of dentistry, but he is very kind and personable. We feel very comfortable in his office. Robin, his Dental Hygienist is excellent in giving us the knowledge to care for our teeth in the proper manner. His whole office staff is very pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Rubinstein's for 23 yrs. He is a true professional in every sense of the word. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and always make you feel comfortable and at ease during your visit to his office. Dr Rubinstein explains every step of whatever procedure he is performing on you and also informs you of any options that are available to you. I highly recommend Dr Rubinstein to anyone looking for a excellent and caring Dentist and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
The entire family have been patients for years and we intend to continue. Dr. Rubenstein and his staff are friendly, accommodating, and most importantly, excellent in their fields.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
Dr. Rubinstein is a wonderful dentist. My family and I have been going to him for years. His staff is lovely and personable and always do a great job. It's always easy to schedule appointments. Dr. Rubinstein himself is knowledge, friendly, and performs great dental work. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein as a dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
As a patient for over 20 yrs I speak highly of Dr. Rubinstein, as a professional and a person. He has provided wonderful dental advice and excellent care. The office is a pleasure to deal with, appointments always on time, and Robin, the hygienist does a great job encouraging proper home care and providing excellent cleaning services. Emergency matters are always accommodated. He takes great pride in his work, and always ensures his patients comfort and understanding of procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
I would like to refer and greatly recommend Dr. Jeffrey S. Rubinstein for his many years in dental practice. I was his dental assistant for over 5 years. I learned so much about the dental field, and immediately saw the excellent quality of restorative dental work. I went on and furthered my career and became a Dental Hygienist. Dr. Rubinstein is very professional, gentle, and honest during any dental procedures performed. He is an exceptional dentist and very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?
While I don't usually leave these reviews, I felt compelled to speak when I saw one review that gave Dr. Rubinstein 1 star for every category, and indicated a wait time of over 45 minutes. I have been a patient for approx. 25 years. I don't remember a wait of more than 10 minutes, and it's usually just a few minutes. I have always found Dr. Rubinstein's care, and that of his staff to be excellent. They are also all very friendly and accommodating. I actually look forward to my visits there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubinstein?

"Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful co-diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Communication and long-term relationships are important to us. Let us know what is on your mind and ask questions. We will...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Jeffrey S. Rubinstein, D.D.S., P.C.

• Wed: closed