Dr. Jeffrey Rein, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Rein, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Jeffrey S. Rein received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1982. He furthered his studies as a resident at Bird S. Coler Memorial Hospital in New York City where he met Dr. Seltzer. Then, together in 1984, they opened their private practice in restorative dentistry in Williston Park. Dr. Rein also continued his academic affiliations and served on the faculty at New York University College of Dentistry in both the Katherine S. Milbank Special Patient Care Clinic and the Department of Oral Medicine. He has served as a distinguished committee member in the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. As a member, he actively worked to develop Insurance Reimbursement Guidelines and contributes to manuals used by dental professionals across the nation. Dr. Rein has extensive computer knowledge and has been involved as a consultant to many dental software companies aiding them in the development of software programs to more efficiently treat patients. He is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Society, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Sleep Medicine, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine.

Long Island Smile Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry

101 Hillside Ave Ste A

Williston Park, NY 11596

Learn about Dr. Rein

This content was provided by Dr. Rein "At Long Island Smile, Dr. Rein and Dr. Seltzer know how to make smiles happen. Since 1984, our comprehensive approach to preventive dentistry has focused on the health, well-being, and satisfaction of our patients. Our practice has grown over the years based on good old fashioned care for our patients. From the initial consult to the long term relationships we build with our patients, a deep sense of caring and responsibility for your overall dental health is our goal!"

• Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY at Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loyola University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Bird S Coler Meml Hosp

Dr. Rein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rein to family and friends
Dr. Rein's Performance
my experience with staff at long island smile has been great
everyone was so professional and helpful
This has been the best dental or even medical experience I've ever did . I feel so much more rested when i wake up and especially since I don't have to listen to my wife complain about my not letting her sleep. From day one this has changed my life . I want to thank Gina she has been so patient and helpful ,I give her 50 stars thank you very much Mike
Great!!! Staff is Professional!
world trade responder great experience
Dr. Rein did my two fillings today with the new laser machine and it was AMAZING. No pain, stress, or worry. I highly recommend doing the fillings here with them. Always the best to their patients and great new laser for fillings!
Came to Long Island Smile to finally make my teeth a priority. As soon as I walked in I had a pleasant greeting from the front desk staff. The dental technician had a smile the whole time and made be feel relaxed. Dr. Rein was kind, gentle and didn't rush my appointment like other dentists I have had in the past. I feel comfortable with his knowledge and suggestions. Will be back tomorrow to start my work. Thank you Long Island Smile! Leticia
CPAP experience was difficult. Oral appliance provided me with freedom of movement to sleep peacefully. DR. Rein and team are very professional
very good
Dr Rein used the laser for a cavity. There was no pain and it was a quick procedure. I highly recommend the laser if it is an option for your treatment.
liked new laser alot
I sleep 95% better than before I visited Long Island Smile thanks to their diagnosis and providing me with a solution
in Kew Gardens, NY |
Dr. Rein did a beautiful job bonding some of my uneven and cracked teeth. I have a beautiful natural smile now. What an emotional lift! Staff is the best.
very helpful. I'm very pleased with everything.
Very pleasant experience. Very professional office and staff. Outcome great.
used the Solera,experience was great, no pain
my visit was very pleasant. Dr. Rein and his assistant gave me excellent treatment and advise, The Solea laser treatment was painless.
Excellent service!
laser is the way yo go. No pain, no numbness. Was a good experience... considering I'm getting dental work done.
Getting my cavity filled this morning was a quick and easy process! The staff assured me Solea was safe alternative to anesthesia and drilling. While I was nervous at first, the procedure went extremely well and was completely painless.
Dr. Rein is the best! Great results and a great manner.
Great
He is very caring and helpful with his patients
I was a Sleep Apnea sufferer for many years. I've had many operations and used a CPAP machine to sleep with much difficulty. After seeing Dr. Rein and having a SOMNO MED device made my life has changed. My AHI of 73 went to a 0.5. I sleep through the night without any machines or hoses. UNBELIEVABLE !
I came to this office with a diagnosis of severe sleep apnea and attempts to use a CPAP machine did not help at all. I was fitted with an oral appliance to use while sleeping and it was life changing. I am sleeping comfortably every night and feeling refreshed in the morning. Morning headaches when I wake up have subsided completely. My wife says I sleep quietly now instead of the loud snoring. She said she is jealous at how comfortably I look when I sleep now. I regul...
Great staff, nice office, easy comfortable experience. Thank you for providing me top dental care.
My experience has been extremely favorable. I was able to transition from a CPAP, which was very uncomfortable and not travel-friendly, to the oral sleep appliance, which has dramatically improved me quality of life. I no longer have to lug the CPAP when I travel and am able to go through security much faster. The appliance is also much more comfortable. I hardly notice it at all!
Knowledgeable and experienced.
Always professional, caring and thorough!
Extremely professional. Explained every aspect of the appliance. Appointments that fit my busy schedule. Excellent office staff that understand friendly customer service.
Very positive experience.
Office staff is very accommodating and thoughtful.
Very patient and nice demeanor.
Finally, a night's sleep. Had no difficulty getting used to the guard as I had used a mouth guard for TMJ for years. Sleeping soundly with no discomfort whatsoever and no more TMJ headaches.
Professional service and care.
Excellent
Fantastic, Dr. Rein you have saved my life and for that I will always be grateful.
I have never felt so pleased in an office!
Very accommodating and through. Always takes the time to explain everything.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rein, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rein