Dr. Jeffrey Minth, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Minth, DDS

Dentistry  |

Jeffrey Minth has been a Rockwall resident for thirty-five years. When his family moved here in 1980, the only traffic signal in town was the flashing yellow light at the intersection of Fannin and Kaufman. Before graduating Rockwall High School in 1988, he knew dentistry was his future. Inspired by local dentists Dr. Thomas Conner, Dr. Arthur Kuhlman, and Dr. Frank Miller, he graduated Baylor College of Dentistry in 1995. In the summer of 1999, Dr. Minth started his solo practice. Dr. Minth enjoys spending time with his family: his wife Allyson, and two sons Christian and Nicolas. His interests include music (you'll find him playing bass at church most Wednesday nights), any sport that ends in "boarding," and coaching Little League.

The Right Dentist

2918 Ridge Rd

Rockwall, TX 75032

Learn about Dr. Minth

This content was provided by Dr. Minth "One visit with Dr. Minth and you'll understand what we mean by the "right dentist." He understands that most people don't find a visit to the dentist to be a pleasant experience. That's why Dr. Minth's goal is to make every visit all about you. Your comfort is his top priority."

• Broken Tooth

• Scaling and Root Planing

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Baylor University

Dr. Minth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Minth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Minth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Minth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Minth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Minth to family and friends
Dr. Minth's Performance
Pacoima, CA |
Dr. Minth is , truly ,Patient focused. A Doctor that treats his patients as individuals, each patient having needs that are particular to that patient. At my most recent appointment, I told Dr. Minth that my retainer was uncomfortable and asked for other options. After discussing my options, Dr. Minth asked me how much time I had. While I waited, Dr. Minth engineered a new retainer specifically to meet my needs. His ability to think out of the box and create, is truly unique.
Rockwall, TX |
I really like him, his office staff, and his dental hygienist. The hygienist is the best ever. She is the whole reason I made this my dentist.
Really disappointing experience. The staff are great, but Dr. Minth wasn't very friendly or polite, and he wasn't very responsive to questions, seemed impatient, and gave poor explanations. Ex: I thought I needed fillings and knew which teeth, and even his assistant asked about a couple, but he said I was grinding my teeth off, but these particular teeth never even touch my other teeth. I feel like I wasted my time and like he was particularly hostile towards me, I guess for asking questions.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Minth, DDS?

Visit Dr. Minth