Dr. Jeffrey Melini, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Melini, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Jeffrey Melini, DMD is a dentist who practices in Glen Mills, PA. He is 51 years old.

1020 Baltimore Pike Ste 350

Glen Mills, PA 19342

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Melini

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Melini is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Melini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Melini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Melini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Melini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Melini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Melini to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Melini's Performance
Chester Springs, PA |
Dr. Melini handled my screaming toddler with ease! He patiently answered all of our questions and was thorough, but efficient. He had us in and out of the office in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend him to other parents.
in Exton, PA |
Dr Melini has been my boys dentist for years. They actually enjoy going to the dentist!? We trust him and he has been a great partner working through orthodontic challenges my oldest is dealing with. I highly recommend Dr Melini.
Exton, PA |
All 5 of my children have gone to Dr. Melini since we moved to the area when my oldest was 2. I trusted him from our first visit and my kids have always looked forward to their dentist appointments- now that's saying something!
Chester Springs, PA |
Overall a good dentist, however lacks patience with kids dealing with anxiety. Gets frustrated very quick then gives up. Ive left there several times disappointed and annoyed with his lack of consideration towards kids who are nervous. Kinda get the sense that he would rather not have patients come to his practice if they display any hesitation at all. He did mention to my son that he has two other patients waiting and doesn't have time for this. Guess that is the business side of things/
in Chester Springs, PA |
Dr Melini has been treating my kids for about 10 yrs. Started going to him after I took my 5 yr old to her 1st dental appt & was told that she had multiple cavities. I was suspicious & wanted another opinion. 10 yrs later & my daughter is cavity-free. I trust him completely & he has always been great with my kids. His office staff are the most professional you will find any where.
Rude with parents and child. Doesn't have any patience with nervous kids. Wants to immediately send them somewhere else if they aren't 100% perfect. I would not recommend him to ANYONE!
in West Chester, PA |
Dr. Melini is a great pediatric dentist. Not sure why others have rated him as average.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Melini, DMD?
Are you Dr. Melini?