Dentistry  |
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, DMD is a dentist who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 36 years old.

2166 58th Ave

Vero Beach, FL 32966

Learn about Dr. Martin

Education data for Dr. Martin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Martin's Performance
in Vero Beach, FL |
This doctor was extremely caring and thorough.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I came into the office with a lot of dental issues I was embarrassed about. Dr. Jeffrey Martin made me feel completely at ease. He did all of my treatment in a few visits and best of all it was painless! I had a bad experience a few years ago which has kept me away from the dentist but after this experience I am no longer afraid! Thanks Dr. Martin!
I'm not sure what happened, perhaps a change in management, but my last visit with him was one of the best I have ever experienced. Dr. Martin was always wonderful but the staff treated me so much better than ever before and I was taken Immediately back once I checked in. I got my cleaning, exam, and crown all on the same visit! Highly recommend!
in Lakeland, FL |
I just need to throw my support behind this provider. He spent more time with me than any dentist in the past which I needed because I had a lot of issues. I went to him for a number of years and never had a complaint. The office in particular was noticably clean.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Martin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Martin?