Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Evansville, IN. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Evansville Family Dentistry

1220 Washington Ave

Evansville, IN 47714

• Ameritas
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • Health Resources Inc.
  • MetLife
  • Option One

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Lowery

Dr. Lowery's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lowery "It is important to me to treat each patient like they are a part of my family. I want my patients to leave the office feeling like I was gentle, caring and helpful! Formal & Continuing EducationDr. Lowery received his dental degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in Alton, IL. In addition to his formal education, he will continue to complete advanced educational courses on the latest techniques and technologies in the dental industry as they emerge. Making a Difference With Every Smile... As a dentist, I take pride in making a positive impact on my patients' oral health. Having a bright and radiant smile can improve my patients' self esteem. Plus, healthy teeth and gums can positively impact overall health. My goal is to understand my patients' dental needs and wants. Only then can I provide them with the level of personalized care they want and deserve. I know I have done my best when my patients smile with confidence!"

This content was provided by Dr. Lowery "

My Mission

To improve my patients' oral health through gentle, caring dentistry. To offer my patients a comfortable environment as their dental home."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Lowery has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lowery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lowery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowery to family and friends

Dr. Lowery's Performance

I have no dental insurance and a senior citizen. It was pricy for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great staff and friendly dentist. Always a pleasure going in!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
All of the front desk ladies are nice and helpful. The dentist assistants are also always very nice. Dr. Lowery is very helpful and cares about his patients.
Super friendly staff!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lowery is amazing. He makes sitting in his chair comfortable ??
Are you Dr. Lowery?