Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Formal & Continuing Education Dr. Lowery received his dental degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in Alton, IL.In addition to his formal education, he will continue to complete advanced educational courses on the latest techniques and technologies in the dental industry as they emerge.Making a Difference With Every Smile... "As a dentist, I take pride in making a positive impact on my patients' oral health. Having a bright and radiant smile can improve my patients' self esteem. Plus, healthy teeth and gums can positively impact overall health. My goal is to understand my patients' dental needs and wants. Only then can I provide them with the level of personalized care they want and deserve. I know I have done my best when my patients smile with confidence!"`Read more

Evansville Family Dentistry

Learn about this Dentist

"It is important to me to treat each patient like they are a part of my family. I want my patients to leave the office feeling like I was gentle, caring and helpful!" My Mission To improve my patients' oral health through gentle, caring dentistry. o offer my patients a comfortable environment as their dental home.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Lowery's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lowery

Dr. Lowery accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Lowery's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowery to family and friends
based on 1 survey
Experience with Dr. Lowery
Dr. Lowery's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (1)
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Lowery, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lowery?
Get started today!
×

Dr. Lowery does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lowery and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lowery does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lowery and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Dr. Lowery has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lowery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lowery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lowery

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lowery's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lowery

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lowery says...