Dr. Jeffrey Lenius, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Lenius, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Lenius, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in O Fallon, MO and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

3006 Highway K

O Fallon, MO 63368

• Advantica
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Lenius

Dr. Lenius' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lenius "Jeff Lenius, DDS, MS Movie Buff FaceBook Addict Wannabe Athlete Tooth Expert I know that I have an amazing opportunity to change a person's life by giving them an incredible smile. For that reason, I can't think of a more fun or rewarding profession than orthodontics! From the moment you first step foot into our office until the minute your new smile is revealed, orthodontics should be fun! My ultimate goal is satisfy the patient, doctors, and staff with a great overall treatment experience and amazing final results. I originally grew up in Reinbeck, Iowa, a small rural community in northeast Iowa. I graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelors of Science degree in Integrative Physiology. I received my dental training at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and earned membership into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the esteemed National Dental Honor Society (less than 10% of all dentists receive this invitation). Following dental school, I moved to Denver and attended the University of Colorado for my Orthodontic Residency. There I received an additional 30 months of specialized post-graduate training in orthodontics and maxillofacial orthopedics, achieved my Masters of Science degree, and was the recipient of the distinguished Outstanding Resident Award (the award given to the top resident out of 15). I currently reside in St. Louis with my wife, Melanie, a fellow at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, our son Brecken, and our puppy Carver. In my free time, I enjoy skiing, pheasant hunting, mountain biking and road biking. I'm a huge sports fan and love cheering on my Iowa Hawkeyes and St. Louis Cardinals. I also love searching YouTube for funny clips, am slightly obsessed with crazy socks, and considers myself a movie buff of all genres. Hit me up on Facebook - Jeff Lenius"

This content was provided by Dr. Lenius "Dr. Jeff likes to keep things simple. His entire Care Philosophy is built on two principles: producing amazing results and creating the best experience possible.  That's it!  If we get through treatment and all you have is straight teeth, we've failed.  We're about making orthodontics one of the best experiences of your life.  We're certain that you won't find a more caring team, happier patients, or better smiles anywhere else.

Dr. Jeff and his partners believe in offering many treatment options because no two people (or mouths) are the same.  What this means is that we are NOT a Metal-Braces-Only practice, nor are we a 100% Invisalign-Only practice.  Rather, we are a Patient-Centered-Practice, built on tailoring each treatment plan to each patient's specific needs and desires.  During your Complimentary Consultation, we take the time to explain all relevant findings in easy-to-understand terms and present a customized treatment plan based on these specific needs and desires.  With this information, Dr. Jeff works with each patient to decide which treatment plan and options best fit their lifestyle and teeth!

Please contact our office to schedule your Complimentary Exam to see which option is best for your lifestyle and teeth!"

3  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Colorado Denver
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Lenius has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lenius has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lenius does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lenius and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lenius' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lenius to family and friends

Dr. Lenius' Performance

Very knowledgeable, efficient,and funny! Just got my braces taken off today! Love my new smile! I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am in the last stages of my treatment with Dr. Jeff and cannot recommend him highly enough. He is always friendly and upbeat. He explains his treatment plan thoroughly and let's you know what to expect during each stage of that plan. He obviously loves his job and it will show in your results....more
He was nice and good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Love this office! Very friendly, helpful and professional. Easy to make appointments.
Wonderful care with my daughter's teeth, kind and professional!! 100% recommend