Dr. Jeffrey Kozlowski, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Kozlowski, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Jeffrey Kozlowski, DDS is a dentist who practices in New London, CT. He is 47 years old.

190 Hempstead St

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • i-CAT® 3D Dental Imaging
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kozlowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kozlowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kozlowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kozlowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kozlowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kozlowski to family and friends
Dr. Kozlowski's Performance
Deep River, CT |
Awesome! Great office atmosphere. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. No complaints! Our son is actually looking forward to the next visit! Imagine that! Cheers!
in Old Lyme |
Highly professional, personable experience with top notch tech. as well. Perhaps the best professional visit I have experienced in 6 decades! ??
Old Lyme, CT |
Dr Jeff and his staff make your experience one that is extremely professional but first rate and fun. My two children have beautiful smiles because of Dr Jeff and now it's my turn! For a beautiful smile, I highly recommend Kozlowski Orthodontics.
in Old Lyme, CT |
The East Lyme office is clean, bright with lots of perks (coffee, relaxation chairs). Staff is wonderful which reflects highly on the doctor. Can't wait to start treatment for my daughter.
North Stonington, CT |
Another fun, easy appointment!! Sandy was excellent & Dr Jeff answered our questions & made sure we were comfortable with everything in my daughters treatment plan!!! Thank you Koz Braces!!!
in Colchester CT |
Dr Jeff listens to his patients and works with them in setting and accomplishing their goals. Today Morgan was surprised by getting her braces off one month early (less than a year). She and Dr Jeff worked together, persevered with a commitment to being "braces free" before her senior pictures!! Great job to Dr Jeff, staff and Morgan!
Willington, CT |
I had braces 9 years ago in PA. Over the weekend my retainer broke. Despite not being a patient they were able to see me same day for an immediate replacement.
in Uncasville, CT |
Awesome!!! So wonderful! We had to talk with Dr Jeff about getting her braces off and how there was one tooth that was just being stubborn and just wanted to be in its own spot. Very happy how he was honest and up front and talked to me not only as her doctor but as a parent. After 3 years and a stubborn tooth we are getting her braces off in 3 weeks. Thank you for being so down to earth and realistic, its a breath of fresh air to have docs be like that!!! And of course the staff is always
New York, NY |
Prompt, thorough, courteous service.
in Groton, CT |
From the minute you walk through the door you instantly feel warmly welcomed. The atmosphere relieves any anxiety my son had about his first visit to the orthodontist. The entire team goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease. Dr. Jeff is so personable and cool! He takes the time to build a relationship from your first appointment. My son is extremely timid when meeting people at first, however Dr. Jeff and his entire team have a calming, nurturing way about them. They truly make you feel
in New London, CT |
Mary, Sandy, and Dr. Jeff were all fabulous...patient, friendly, personable, and very professional! It was a great experience for a 54-year-old first-time braces wearer!
He cares about your money than the actual quality of your teeth. He was Very pushy and wanted to start treatment right away without looking at my teeth. Bad business!
New London, CT |
Yet another fantastic appointment. As always, the staff was extremely friendly and caring.
Simply put, I received excellent service, as always, during my latest appointment. Kozlowski Orthodontics is deserving of many compliments. I would be curious to hear if anyone can provide fair and accurate criticism of Kozlowski Orthodontics, because I really don't know how they could be better. AND this is coming from someone who's dental problems were not resolved by Kozlowski Orthodontics (long story). If you are seeking orthodontic treatment, go to Kozlowski Orthodontics.
Groton, CT |
I was so impressed! From the moment I walked into the office, throughout the whole consultation all the way to the end of the visit. My son has autism and the dentist isn't exactly his favorite person, so I wasn't expecting the trip to the orthodontist to be much better, but everyone at this office has proved me wrong. Everyone was so patient with him and took the time to answer all of his questions. What a wonderful experience!
Uncasville, CT |
I came in for wax and the girls offered to fix the problem rather than continue using wax. Thank you for going the extra step!
Mystic, CT |
The staff is so very nice and welcoming. The process is explained so well - Dr. Jeff is so thorough and unwilling to have anything but the best result. My daughter was very comfortable even though this is a very big deal for her!
Waterford, CT |
Very kind and informative
New London, CT |
Great care. Careful, considerate, prompt, perfectionism - which is something I want in braces!. Nice job explaining all the details and after care. Excellent job, keep up the great work.
East Lyme, CT |
Great environment Friendly staff Thourough examination Very informative I love this place!
in Oakdale, CT |
Loved my first impression of this office. The staff was friendly and courteous. Dr. Kozlowski seemed to be genuinely nice and took the time to explain everything to me and my boys. Sadly, you just don't see that kind of service anymore. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for orthodontic treatment.
in Groton, CT |
Everybody was very friendly and courteous. Dr.Jeff was honest with what he thought I needed. Atmosphere was among the best I've seen at any facility. Very kid and adult friendly, with loads of amenities. Bryanna's smile and personality was one of the main reasons why I decided to go ahead with the treatment with Dr.Jeff.
in Groton, CT |
~Thank you for all the education. You made my daughter, my husband and myself feel so comfortable and secure in our decision to give our daughter a more perfect beautiful smile! I would feel completely comfortable recommending your Orthodontic Services to anyone. Your affordable plans are doable even on our income. Appointment scheduling was easy, I called one day got an appointment the next day and my daughter got her braces the next day! ~Thank you again for such great care:)
in Waterford, CT |
I am always thankful for how friendly every member of the staff is; this is super important to a child with anxiety. I also like how you talk to me and then to Alex (at his level).
in Westbrook, CT |
Friendly people, nice atmosphere, quick service. Great office!
in New London, CT |
Just love walking in! The music. The staff. The vibe in the air. Such a great feeling being back for my last visit-retainer checkup. Alexis was new- I hadn't had her work on me before or have I seen her in the past. Alexis was nice, patient and gentle. She took my pictures then asked me if I had my retainers with me. Since I didn't she allowed me to go back home and return to my same appointment. Such great customer service!!! Awesomeness all around!!!
Stonington, CT |
The office staff are very professional. The appointment began on time. Everything was explained to myself and my daughter, in detail. I appreciated how Dr. Kozlowski addressed my daughter about her care and not just me. He demonstrated a profound respect for her which is as important to me as his knowledge of Orthodontics.
in Niantic, CT |
My son was nervous about getting braces, Dr. Kozlowski and his entire staff werE incredible!
in East Lyme, CT |
As always, Dr. Koz and the wonderful staff take great care of our daughter!
in New London, CT |
We had the best time with you guys. Everyone is always so friendly and professional. The kids feel so comfortable and happy at your office. We always recommend you to everyone. Dr. Jeff and everyone on staff is just awesome!
in Waterford, CT |
Staff was courteous and knowledgeable, as always.
in Pawcatuck, CT |
My daughter was seen today at the East Lyme office. Nicole was the tech who our first appointment was with when she got her braces on and she was just as awesome as our first time meeting her. She is very upbeat and positive, helpful, engaging and sweet. While most other dental/doctor appointments are dreadful...Dr Jeff and his team make it fun and painless (as painless as braces can be anyway lol) and we cant thank you enough! Keep the tunes rockin! Great job Team Kozlowski!
in New London, CT |
Top notch establishment. Extremely kid friendly, professional, sensitive, and non- money grubbing. My kids did not even want to leave and even my mom joked that she'd like to stay.
in niantic, ct |
Graduated today! Couldn't have asked for better service throughout the last 2 years. No long waiting times, prompt and polite technicians and Dr. Jeff was always fun, pointed and thorough. Thank you most of all for my improved smile!
in Norwich Ct |
I enjoy bringing Brayden there everyone is so friendly and helpful
in Mystic, CT |
Went for Invisalign after having 2 failed braces treatments. It was awesome! My teeth are as they should be and Team Kozlowski was awesome!
in Ledyard, CT |
Staff was amazing!!! Everyone was so helpful and so happy!! My kids felt very comfortable and I would recommend this office to anyone!! Krista recommended this office to us and I'm glad we picked Dr. Jeff and his team!!
in Groton, CT |
The receptionists were friendly and helpful, and the hygienist was awesome. She had a great personality, and was very enthusiastic. I never feel rushed, or hesitant to ask a question, because I know the staff is always willing to help.
Very professional and friendly staff. We all learned a lot about our son's braces and care. Such a cool office for kids and parents. Highly recommend Dr. Kozlowski!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kozlowski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kozlowski?

Visit Dr. Kozlowski

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry