Dr. Jeffrey T. Kozlowski, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey T. Kozlowski, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 46 years old

39 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kozlowski practices Orthodontics at 2 locations in New London, CT.

Are you Dr. Kozlowski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kozlowski's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kozlowski

Dr. Kozlowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kozlowski to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kozlowski
Dr. Kozlowski's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (34)
in Groton, CT |
Everybody was very friendly and courteous. Dr.Jeff was honest with what he thought I needed. Atmosphere was among the best I've seen at any facility. Very kid and adult friendly, with loads of amenities. Bryanna's smile and personality was one of the main reasons why I decided to go ahead with the treatment with Dr.Jeff.
in Groton, CT |
~Thank you for all the education. You made my daughter, my husband and myself feel so comfortable and secure in our decision to give our daughter a more perfect beautiful smile! I would feel completely comfortable recommending your Orthodontic Services to anyone. Your affordable plans are doable even on our income. Appointment scheduling was easy, I called one day got an appointment the next day and my daughter got her braces the next day! ~Thank you again for such great care:)
in Waterford, CT |
I am always thankful for how friendly every member of the staff is; this is super important to a child with anxiety. I also like how you talk to me and then to Alex (at his level).
in Westbrook, CT |
Friendly people, nice atmosphere, quick service. Great office!
in New London, CT |
Just love walking in! The music. The staff. The vibe in the air. Such a great feeling being back for my last visit-retainer checkup. Alexis was new- I hadn't had her work on me before or have I seen her in the past. Alexis was nice, patient and gentle. She took my pictures then asked me if I had my retainers with me. Since I didn't she allowed me to go back home and return to my same appointment. Such great customer service!!! Awesomeness all around!!!
Stonington, CT |
The office staff are very professional. The appointment began on time. Everything was explained to myself and my daughter, in detail. I appreciated how Dr. Kozlowski addressed my daughter about her care and not just me. He demonstrated a profound respect for her which is as important to me as his knowledge of Orthodontics.
in Niantic, CT |
My son was nervous about getting braces, Dr. Kozlowski and his entire staff werE incredible!
in East Lyme, CT |
As always, Dr. Koz and the wonderful staff take great care of our daughter!
in New London, CT |
We had the best time with you guys. Everyone is always so friendly and professional. The kids feel so comfortable and happy at your office. We always recommend you to everyone. Dr. Jeff and everyone on staff is just awesome!
in Waterford, CT |
Staff was courteous and knowledgeable, as always.
in Pawcatuck, CT |
My daughter was seen today at the East Lyme office. Nicole was the tech who our first appointment was with when she got her braces on and she was just as awesome as our first time meeting her. She is very upbeat and positive, helpful, engaging and sweet. While most other dental/doctor appointments are dreadful...Dr Jeff and his team make it fun and painless (as painless as braces can be anyway lol) and we cant thank you enough! Keep the tunes rockin! Great job Team Kozlowski!
in New London, CT |
Top notch establishment. Extremely kid friendly, professional, sensitive, and non- money grubbing. My kids did not even want to leave and even my mom joked that she'd like to stay.
in niantic, ct |
Graduated today! Couldn't have asked for better service throughout the last 2 years. No long waiting times, prompt and polite technicians and Dr. Jeff was always fun, pointed and thorough. Thank you most of all for my improved smile!
in Norwich Ct |
I enjoy bringing Brayden there everyone is so friendly and helpful
in Mystic, CT |
Went for Invisalign after having 2 failed braces treatments. It was awesome! My teeth are as they should be and Team Kozlowski was awesome!
in Ledyard, CT |
Staff was amazing!!! Everyone was so helpful and so happy!! My kids felt very comfortable and I would recommend this office to anyone!! Krista recommended this office to us and I'm glad we picked Dr. Jeff and his team!!
in Groton, CT |
The receptionists were friendly and helpful, and the hygienist was awesome. She had a great personality, and was very enthusiastic. I never feel rushed, or hesitant to ask a question, because I know the staff is always willing to help.
Very professional and friendly staff. We all learned a lot about our son's braces and care. Such a cool office for kids and parents. Highly recommend Dr. Kozlowski!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T. Kozlowski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kozlowski?

Compare Dr. Kozlowski

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kozlowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Kozlowski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kozlowski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Syracuse University

Dr. Kozlowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kozlowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics