Dr. Jeffrey Kim, DDS

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 192 reviews.
Author:
My son taking off braces!!
Author:
We're very satisfied with the level of care we have received at Dr. Kim's office, and very pleased with the results!!! The staff is helpful and courteous, and Dr. Kim is an expert. Dr. Kim has done orthodontic work for four of my children, and each one looks fantastic. Thank you Dr. Kim
Author:
Dr. Kim is nice, likes to explain, and answered all questions.
Author:
Dr. Kim and his staff are wonderful and so very helpful. My daughters smile is even more beautiful now!
Author:
Dr. Kim has been great with both my kids Jonathan and Jocelyn. The staff is great! Highly recommend Dr. Kim.
Author:
Dr. Kim is great as is the staff, except the receptionist can be cold rarely smiles.
Author:
Dr. Kim has been doing a great job with braces for my 2 boys.
Author:
Excellent care, great doctor and staff.
Author:
Dr. Kim is an excellent orthodontist I couldn't ask for somebody any better.
Author:
Excellent Doctor! Very knowledgeable and professional. Every appointment throughout my treatment was exceptional. The office staff is always nice and very helpful.
Author:
Dr. Kim was very patient with their progress and attentive to all their needs.
Author:
great experience!! great staff!!
Author:
He helped me with my teeth problem.
High likelihood
Author:
dr. Kim is very helpful and explains every step of the process. He is always available for consult and treated our daughter with great kindness. We will recommend him to anyone.
Author:
amazing experience from start to finish we Love Dr.Kim and his staff
Author:
Dr. Kim & his staff are amazing! I am so happy with my results. Everyone in the office is very welcoming and explained every part of my process in detail and with patience. I love my new smile!
Author:
My experience with the entire staff at White Plains Orthodontics has been excellent. Dr. Kim, Veronica , Ruth and LaQuinta have been very professional and courteous for the entire 2 year process. I would highly recommend White Plains Orthodontics to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Kim was a very good orthodontist. He knows what he is doing. Tightening the braces took about 10 minutes. We didn't wait for a long time. I would definitely recommend coming to White Plains Orthodontics.
Author:
Dr. Kim and his staff are amazing and friendly. I am very happy I took my son here for his braces!
Author:
Very nice, friendly, and informative
Author:
Our experience with Dr. Kim and his staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Author:
He was very informative at each step.
Author:
Great experience with both Dr. Kim and his office. Office is clean and Dr. Kim had a wonderful relationship with both of my daughters.
Author:
He is a very dedicated doctor. You can tell by the way he treats his patients that he loves what he does. I love how he is always willing to answer all my questions and how he informs us of the patient's progress. He is Great!!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Kim. He is knowledgeable and personable. He's the best.
Author:
Dr. Kim is very respectful and discusses the treatment process and how it changes through out the entire time frame of care.
Author:
Dr. Kim explains everything completely, is knowledgeable and friendly. I never felt as if he was trying to persuade us to commit to unnecessary procedures.
Author:
He's an excellent dentist that truly cares about his patients and work.
Author:
He was excellent. He explained every detail about the treatment my child was going to receive. The staff is very friendly.
Author:
Very friendly, accommodating and doesn't overbook, so wait time is minimal!
Author:
Dr. Kim has always been very helpful... he explains the whole process and why he is doing what he is doing/when he is doing. Also, he is not too aggressive regarding treatment, which I like.
Author:
Dr. Kim is very caring and patient. My daughter, age 11, actually likes coming to his office!!! That is a major +++++ considering we will be visiting him every month for the next 4-5 years! His entire staff is wonderful and pleasant. I travel from Brooklyn to his office in White Plains because he is a one of a kind!
Author:
Dr. Kim is near and dear to our family, he has done all three of my children's braces, and my daughter twice! He knew she wasn't wearing her retainer as she should...I would never recommend ANYONE other than Dr. Kim! He really is the best!
Author:
Dr. Kim is very kind and gentle. He always takes the time to explain procedures to me and my children in very clear and caring manner. He is also very personable - always interested in what they are up to. My children enjoy going to the orthodontist.
Author:
Dr. Kim first did my braces and gave me a wonderful smile! Then when my 12 year old needed braces, I immediately went back to Dr. Kim. He is extremely caring, conscientious, and thorough! The experience was so positive, even though we live in Cortlandt Manor, I prefer to drive to his office for my son's braces.
Author:
Dr. Kim has a vested interest in the success of each patient. He spends the time to get to know the patient, describes the solutions and has excellent bedside manner. He's exactly the Dr. you want for your child's well-being when it comes to braces.
Author:
Very professional, friendly, clean environment. Excellent service as well.
Author:
My wife got braces with Dr. Kim and during the first consultation he told us if you ever have any problems and need something fixed just call the office and he will take care of it. When one of her brackets broke and she called the office to get it fixed they would only give her an appointment time. The other option Dr. Kim himself suggested was to come to the office and ask all the patients in the waiting room if they would mind waiting for 20 mins while he fixes her bracket. AVOID DR. KIM.
Author:
never had a problem, very good
Author:
My child, Savallya Boyini is been with Dr. Kim for the last 2 two and half years and we are so glad with are with him. He is an excellent person and is so approachable. I have so much confidence in his treatment and the results have been so great. He is my child's role model. I am also thankful to the staff at this clinic. They are so warm and friendly and so prompt with any of our requests. Once again I wanted to thank all of you! Regards, Geeta
Author:
Dr. Kim and his staff have been nothing but warm and gentle in attending to our daughter and her needs. It's a total surprise that he was the orthodontics for her cousin. How ironic!
Author:
Awesome doctor, friendly and clean environment
Author:
I wish I had Dr. Kim from the beginning. My previous orthodontist wasted my time and money with visiting every few weeks. Dr. Kim got me on track immediately and I have to thank him for my new-found confidence in my smile and myself. He gave me various options and helped to give me a smile I'm very proud of.
Author:
already referring people to Dr. Kim!
Author:
Dr Kim has been wonderfull. He develops a good repore with his pt and their familys. He is very fast and efficient and he did a beautiful job with my son's teeth.
Author:
Very Courteous and knowledgeable in all aspects of the orthodontic care that a patient needs. Explains clearly what is needed and all options available for proper treatment and desired results.
Author:
Dr. Kim took excellent care of both of my children. He is always professional, kind and personable. Appointments are always on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim for any orthodontic work. He is the best!
Author:
Dr. Kim is professional and takes time to answer questions. He is also easy going and approachable. He uses analogies and diagrams for explanations. At every visit he shows me my before photos, which is vey encouraging.
Author:
We endured one of the most pleasurable experiences with Dr. Kim and staff! Caring, compassionate, kind are just a few of the words to explain our encounter. Most importantly the upmost care for people to have issues with their teeth that prevent one from smiling. I, as a mother of a teenage son, thank you for bringing back the smile for Damon and all those who pass through you!! with gratitude, Diane D'Onofrio