Dr. Jeffrey Kim, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Kim, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Jeffrey Kim, DDS is a dentist who practices in White Plains, NY. He has been practicing for 18 years.

White Plains Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kim

Our goal is to deliver an exceptional, caring orthodontic experience for each patient that envisions a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Hypodontia
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Palatal Expander
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Kim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
Dr. Kim's Performance
white plains, NY |
Very nice, friendly, and informative
in Bronx, NY |
Our experience with Dr. Kim and his staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
in White Plains, NY |
He was very informative at each step.
in Yonkers, NY |
Great experience with both Dr. Kim and his office. Office is clean and Dr. Kim had a wonderful relationship with both of my daughters.
in Port Chester NY |
He is a very dedicated doctor. You can tell by the way he treats his patients that he loves what he does. I love how he is always willing to answer all my questions and how he informs us of the patient's progress. He is Great!!
in Middletown, NY |
My two girls have been seeing Dr. Kim for years now. My oldest has the most beautiful smile, she gets compliments all the time and its all because of Dr. Kim. He is now working on my youngest and we have no doubt she will have an equally perfect smile. Dr. Kim and his entire staff are the best in Hudson Valley. They are all very personable, thoughtful and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and his staff.
Middletown, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kim. He is knowledgeable and personable. He's the best.
in Otisville, NY |
Dr. Kim is very respectful and discusses the treatment process and how it changes through out the entire time frame of care.
in Barryville |
Dr. Kim explains everything completely, is knowledgeable and friendly. I never felt as if he was trying to persuade us to commit to unnecessary procedures.
in Livingston Manor, NY |
He's an excellent dentist that truly cares about his patients and work.
in Middletown, NY |
He was excellent. He explained every detail about the treatment my child was going to receive. The staff is very friendly.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Very friendly, accommodating and doesn't overbook, so wait time is minimal!
in Hartsdale, NY |
Dr. Kim has always been very helpful... he explains the whole process and why he is doing what he is doing/when he is doing. Also, he is not too aggressive regarding treatment, which I like.
White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kim is very caring and patient. My daughter, age 11, actually likes coming to his office!!! That is a major +++++ considering we will be visiting him every month for the next 4-5 years! His entire staff is wonderful and pleasant. I travel from Brooklyn to his office in White Plains because he is a one of a kind!
westtown, NY |
Dr. Kim is near and dear to our family, he has done all three of my children's braces, and my daughter twice! He knew she wasn't wearing her retainer as she should...I would never recommend ANYONE other than Dr. Kim! He really is the best!
in West Harrison, NY |
Dr. Kim is very kind and gentle. He always takes the time to explain procedures to me and my children in very clear and caring manner. He is also very personable - always interested in what they are up to. My children enjoy going to the orthodontist.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kim first did my braces and gave me a wonderful smile! Then when my 12 year old needed braces, I immediately went back to Dr. Kim. He is extremely caring, conscientious, and thorough! The experience was so positive, even though we live in Cortlandt Manor, I prefer to drive to his office for my son's braces.
in Montgomery, NY |
Dr. Kim has a vested interest in the success of each patient. He spends the time to get to know the patient, describes the solutions and has excellent bedside manner. He's exactly the Dr. you want for your child's well-being when it comes to braces.
in White Plains, NY |
Very professional, friendly, clean environment. Excellent service as well.
in Goshen, NY |
My wife got braces with Dr. Kim and during the first consultation he told us if you ever have any problems and need something fixed just call the office and he will take care of it. When one of her brackets broke and she called the office to get it fixed they would only give her an appointment time. The other option Dr. Kim himself suggested was to come to the office and ask all the patients in the waiting room if they would mind waiting for 20 mins while he fixes her bracket. AVOID DR. KIM.
in Otisville, NY |
never had a problem, very good
in Elmsford, NY |
My child, Savallya Boyini is been with Dr. Kim for the last 2 two and half years and we are so glad with are with him. He is an excellent person and is so approachable. I have so much confidence in his treatment and the results have been so great. He is my child's role model. I am also thankful to the staff at this clinic. They are so warm and friendly and so prompt with any of our requests. Once again I wanted to thank all of you! Regards, Geeta
in Mount Vernon , NY |
Dr. Kim and his staff have been nothing but warm and gentle in attending to our daughter and her needs. It's a total surprise that he was the orthodontics for her cousin. How ironic!
in Bronx, NY |
Awesome doctor, friendly and clean environment
in Tarrytown, NY |
I am so happy and pleased with Dr. Kim. He has done a wonderful job on my grand-daughter's teeth. We have always been treated with kindness & smiles by his staff. Words can't explain how pleased we have been with our experience.
in Walden, NY |
I wish I had Dr. Kim from the beginning. My previous orthodontist wasted my time and money with visiting every few weeks. Dr. Kim got me on track immediately and I have to thank him for my new-found confidence in my smile and myself. He gave me various options and helped to give me a smile I'm very proud of.
in Middletown, NY |
already referring people to Dr. Kim!
in Kerhonkson, NY |
Dr Kim has been wonderfull. He develops a good repore with his pt and their familys. He is very fast and efficient and he did a beautiful job with my son's teeth.
in Bronx, NY |
Very Courteous and knowledgeable in all aspects of the orthodontic care that a patient needs. Explains clearly what is needed and all options available for proper treatment and desired results.
in Hartsdale, New York |
Dr. Kim took excellent care of both of my children. He is always professional, kind and personable. Appointments are always on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim for any orthodontic work. He is the best!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kim is professional and takes time to answer questions. He is also easy going and approachable. He uses analogies and diagrams for explanations. At every visit he shows me my before photos, which is vey encouraging.
in Rye, NY |
We endured one of the most pleasurable experiences with Dr. Kim and staff! Caring, compassionate, kind are just a few of the words to explain our encounter. Most importantly the upmost care for people to have issues with their teeth that prevent one from smiling. I, as a mother of a teenage son, thank you for bringing back the smile for Damon and all those who pass through you!! with gratitude, Diane D'Onofrio
in Middletown, NY |
Dr. Kim is the most professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable orthodonists we have met. He doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures. Both of my children have been his patients and their teeth are gorgeous! His staff is professional, friendly and always helpful.
in shohola,Pa |
Dr.Kim is very kind and very thorough when explaining procedures.
Middletown, NY |
Dr.Kim is knowledgable and considerate of his patients. He was able to work out better pricing since i'm putting two kids through braces this year. He staff is friendly and the office is clean and updated. I would highly recommend this dentist.
in Glen Spey, NY |
Dr Kim explains everything and has a very good relationship with my children. They feel comfortable and actually enjoy their office visits with him and the staff!
in Port Jervis, NY |
Dr. Kim has given my 2 children and myself braces and I can honestly say he has made our experiences a pleasure. He always explains everything and puts our minds at ease. He is kind, gentle and professional. My childrens teeth are beautiful and although I'm still in the progress of getting my teeth straightened, I'm on my way to having the smile I'va always wanted. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone!
in Pine Bush, NY |
Doctor Kim displays high level of professionalism and knowledgability. Dr Kim is able to clearly communicate all relevant material to myself and my child, even the most complex details. Child patient is comfortable in care and maintenance or braces as result of Dr Kim's proficiency at his task.
in Middletown, NY |
He is very proffessional and great with children. I recommend him.
in Montgomery, NY |
He is friendly and explains what he does. It makes me feel more comfortable knowing what it going on in my mouth.
Dr.Kim is the best.
in Middletown, NY |
Dr. Kim is a class act. He is very professional and takes his time explaining medical condition and what the next steps are to getting it resolved. He is also very personable with all his patients as well as their families.
in Middletown, NY |
I have had a wonderful opportunity to experience Dr. Kim twice. My brother and family love him so they wanted me to have him to and now I can see why. Great man!
in Westbrookville, NY |
Very friendly atmosphere, great care.
in Middletown, NY |
Dr. Kim has been amazing with our three, very different children. He wass great at learning their different personalities and worked to get to know each of them so he could help each of them through their time with their braces. He is/was always friendly with them and both me and my husband as well as his assistants. We are so glad we choose Dr. Kim for our children.
Beacon, NY |
Dirtiest Place ever! Absolutely disgusting. The Assistants and staff don't care about cleanliness and are very poorly trained. I wouldn't let them treat my dog.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kim, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kim