Dr. Jeffrey Huleatt, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Huleatt, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Huleatt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, WA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Eagle Family Dental Center

20210 77th Ave NE

Arlington, WA 98223

Learn about Dr. Huleatt

Dr. Huleatt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Huleatt "I've been a dentist for more than 30 years, 27 of which have been in Arlington. I've treated many of our patients for many years, and I enjoy sharing events and life experiences. Every individual has a different outlook on life, and I've learned so much about human nature from the many relationships. Education and Continuing Education To become a dentist, I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Washington in 1985. Since then, I have always stayed abreast of the latest developments in dental technology. I continuously take courses and seminars that help me provide our patients with the highest quality methods and services. For the past three years, I have been a member of the Spear Study Club, focusing on coordinated, comprehensive dental treatment. I pay close attention to development of materials and techniques used in restorative dentistry because I believe high quality dentistry delivered in a relaxed, comfortable setting is of high value to most patients. I have also attended a number of classes over the years to develop communication skills with a focus on staff and office management as well as patient comfort."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Huleatt "This has been the only Dental Office where I can come in and not feel uncomfortable with any treatment. They make you feel at ease and they do a Excellent job and really seem to care. - Kathleen"

"At Eagle Family Dental Center, our focus is on providing the families of Arlington, WA with quality dental services with an emphasis on prevention care."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Huleatt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huleatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huleatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huleatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huleatt's Reviews