Dr. Jeffrey Hoos, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 69

Dr. Jeffrey Hoos, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Stratford, CT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hoos to book an appointment.

Dr. Hoos

Brush & Floss Dental Center LLC

4949 MAIN ST Stratford, CT 06614

Dr. Hoos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoos

4.4

Dr. Hoos

My family and I have been patients over 10+ years. Staff is pleasant and the cleanliness meets the highest of expectations.
Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hoos, DMD?
was a pt for a very short time & glad I left.  Got one implant cap from Dr. Hoos, was not crazy about it.  Needed another and during a routine cleaning Dr. Hoos jumped in to get measurements. I wasn't there for that.  Anyway turns out his staff didn't verify that it would be only fully covered in a few months.  They made it very uncomfortable.  Had to go in on a landmark Birthday to get it fixed (really).   Later revealed to me that now I am paying the whole amt. Had a really obnoxious off. Mgr contact me "We are not responsible for checking".  I told her you need this money more than me.  Next day it dawned on her that my husband is a refering physician to Dr Hoos.  She suddenly offered to return the money.  Only we refused to accept the money back.  I also got tired of unnecessary xrays that cost $400/not covered by my ins. being imposed on my son. And being billed for mouth washes that we never purchased there.  My family left the practice. Hope it was worth rushing this for them.
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hoos, DMD?
Dr. Hoos is the best dentist in the area. The atmosphere in the office is extremely calming and they have coffee or tea available for those who wish to indulge.
Damon Walsh in Stratford, CT – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Hoos, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoos?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Prosthodontics