Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Haskins

Village Orthodontics

15454 E Orchard Rd Centennial, CO 80016

Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska Medical Center in 1981 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Haskins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haskins

4.5

Dr. Haskins?
Dr. Haskins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS
The staff is so friendly and helpful. They did a great job explaining things to my son and took their time, we never felt rushed through. Dr. Haskins is also very friendly and helpful. We will continue to recommend Village Ortho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Jeff and his team have been great - explaining the process, the ‘whys’ and the time frame involved. We would absolutely recommend Village Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Both of our boys have had their smiles transformed by Dr. Jeff. Everyone is upbeat and helpful. We couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Great staff and their willingness to work with you as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr Jeff is amazing. My husband, my two kids, and I have all been treated. Everything is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr Haskins has been my daughter's orthodontist for about 4 years. Recognized here problems when she was young. He has helped her with prepping her for braces since she was young. His office staff has always worked with us with schedulung and easy payments. We are almost done and very pleased with the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
My Daughter, Timber, and I went for a free eval for braces. We were a bit nervous as our last estimate was a bit of a horror. Dr. Jeff Haskins and the staff that support him, are truly amazing. We walked in to the office and have never felt so at home. Rea (SP?) at the front desk gave my daughter a tour (they have a juke box!) and treated her like a long lost relative. It was amazing. She was able to ask questions and not feel scared. Thank you VO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr Hashkins is very knowledgeable as well as friendly. Happy to have return with our other three daughters over the next decade!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Jeff & his entire staff are extremely friendly and always helpful! They always explained all aspects of my daughters treatment & helped to put her at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins has provided service for my 2 boys, and he did a great job on both of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins and his staff have been very friendly and informative throughout both of my childrens orthodontic treatment. I have a teenager who recently completed Invisalign treatment and a younger child who is currently nearing the end of the first stage of treatment with regular braces as he had a lot of crowding and needed to make room for his permanent teeth. I've been to all 3 office locations as we have had to be flexible with appointments to fit our scheduling needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins is an excellent orthodontist and a very kind man. I am so pleased with the outcome of my treatment and highly recommend him. It is rare to find such a thorough, exceptional doctor with such a personal touch. His staff is very pleasant to work with, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins and staff have been wonderful over the years. My anxiety in regards to the process was eased immediately by the initial staff that met with us and discussed the plan, asking myself as well as my daughter if she had any questions. They are so friendly, they celebrate each milestone whether moving on to the next phase or final stage of removing braces with the kids. They actually made this enjoyable for my oldest daughter as well as my younger daughter who is now 11! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
I would definitely recommend anyone who needs orthodontia work to see Dr. Jeff Haskins. He and his office staff are absolutely wonderful, kind and caring. He has treated all 3 of our children and we love the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Absolutely fabulous, Dr Jeff and staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins and his staff are great. Sometimes it was hard to get into the Arvada office when necessary, but that was our only complaint and we had 4 kids get their braces with Dr. Haskins!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr Haskins and his staff are fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Haskins and his staff are super organized and knowledgeable. Plus, they like to make the patient's experience a fun one. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Everyone was friendly, great service and always in on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, DDS?
Dr. Jeff and his entire staff are absolutely the BEST. They care at a level I have never seen by any doctor's office of any type. The process has been beyond expectation, they are there at every turn, with a smile, to answer any questions or concerns. Dr. Jeff does an amazing job at keeping up on all the latest and greatest technologies and delivers superior treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Haskins?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1983
1981
1977

Dr. Haskins accepts

Dr. Haskins accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Haskins treats your condition or procedure

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Aligners
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces