Dr. Jeffrey Harris, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jeffrey Harris, DDS

Dentistry | Male

1630 Market Center Dr Ste 100 O Fallon, MO 63368 Get Directions

Dr. Jeffrey Harris, DDS is a dentist who practices in O Fallon, MO.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Harris' Experience

Visiting Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
Dr. Harris' Performance
St Peters, MO |
I have been to a lot of dentists and I absolutely love Dr. Harris! He is so kind and makes us all feel very comfortable. My whole family sees Dr. Harris and I recommend him every chance I get! The office staff and hygienists are also wonderful.
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
My search for a good dentist is finally over! When I worried I needed a crown, Dr. Harris suggested we try some less invasive things first to see if they fixed the tooth sensitivity issue I was having...and they worked. His honesty and integrity let me know that it was my healthcare that mattered. It's a beautiful, serene office and everyone is so warm and pleasant.No waiting time. First-rate.
in Wright City, Mo |
Had my first temporary crown just done by Dr. Harris. I was so nervous but with his assistant Margie explaining and getting me ready and Dr. Harris explained exactly what to expect from the shots. I was very comfortable and was in no pain later that evening or next day. The whole office staff are friendly and will answer any questions or concerns you might have.
in St Peters, MO |
This whole office has been a godsend. Dr. Harris takes a careful but conservative approach to dentistry. Everyone I?ve met at this office is respectful of my wishes and my comfort. The staff is amazing. They are all so professional that I trust them completely and so pleasant that I enjoy them immensely. There is no waiting time. They explain everything ahead and are accommodating in pretty much every way. I haven't had any problems with billing, either. Everything is simply first-rate.
O'fallon MO |
Very professional has a genuine concern for his patients.
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
Best dentist I've ever been too. He explains severity of issue's rather then scare tactics.
in Old Monroe, MO |
All the staff was very friendly, seemed eager and ready to go above and beyond expectations. Very patient with children and explain what they are going to do before they do anything with the kiddos, it was wonderful they took the time to make them feel more at ease with the procedure. Great kid friendly atmosphere. Can't say enough about EVERYONE in the OFallon office. Thank you!
in O'Fallon, MO |
Friendly, thorough, helpful, just an overall great experience! Great job!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Harris, DDS?
Are you Dr. Harris?

Compare Dr. Harris

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Harris does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Harris does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.