Dr. Jeffrey Hanin, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 305 reviews.
Author:
I schedule regular quarterly cleaning as I am diabetic and my dental insurance pays for them......PLUS I LOVE STACY! I’m over 70 so i’ve known numerous dental hygienists; Stacy is the best by a mile. I always look forward to a visit to this terrific office.
Author:
Dr. Hanin and his team are fantastic. You will feel like a part of the family as soon as you walk in the door. Dr. Hanin is honest and has his patients best interest at heart! I am so greatful that my family and I are so well taken care of for our dental needs!
Author:
Best dentist I have ever had
Thank you so much, Bob!
Author:
Both my kids always feel comfortable going to see Dr. Hanin and his staff! They are a wonderful and welcoming group! Very willing to work with people and their needs and VERY welcoming to military!
Thank you for your review! We are happy to always be able to help your family feel comfortable with their dental care!
Author:
I travel from Dallas Texas to visit his Office... He is an Outstanding DR and has a Great Staff..I look forward to seeing them for my Regular Check-Upsand Cleaning... Easily 5 Star..
Glenn, we are so grateful for your willingness to travel to visit us! Thank you greatly for your review, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Author:
Jeff is the best, very friendly and professional! Highly recommended. He is very thorough, and I trust his opinions completely.
Mike, thank you so much for your kind words about our dental team! We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Author:
Good guy. Answers your questions, very helpful with elderly.
Author:
Staff is wonderful, virtually no wait time, clean/nice office and Dr. Hanin is the best!
Author:
Absolutely FIRST RATE. What more could I possibly add?
Author:
Dr. Hanin takes great care of my girls. A few years ago when my daughter had a baby root canal, it was done in an effort to save the tooth as long as possible until her adult tooth was ready. Well, when the adult tooth was ready, the baby tooth was still in place. Dr. Hanin had to extract the tooth which held the perfect space for the new one. My daughter was running around and fighting with her sister that same day her tooth was pulled--pretty unphased by the entire thing.
Author:
Dr Hanin and his hygienist Melissa are an amazing team. I've never felt so relax and comfortable at the dentists office. It's refreshing to have a gentle cleaning and an exam I can trust.