Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Gross

The Healthy Smile Dental Center Dr. Jeffrey Gross DDS FAGD

34586 Lake Shore Blvd Eastlake, OH 44095

Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Eastlake, OH and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1975 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross?
Dr. Gross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS
I came to Dr. Gross after I had gone to a few of those "popular"denture/Implant places that you see all over TV. I got an estimate to get my teeth fixed from the one place that was about $10,500. I went to another one of those "popular" places and they told me $12,000. I was all set to get my teeth done at one of those places and then my dad wanted me to go to talk to his dentist, Dr. Gross. I went there and he looked at my estimates and laughed. Needless to say, I stayed with Dr. Gross and got everything done and saved over $2,500. I can't thank him and the girls there enough. I haven't smiled or looked at people in the eyes for years. They gave me my life back!!! I would definitely recommend The Healthy Smile to anyone looking to get work done on their teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
Cleaning and crown replacement process - I had not been to the dentist for quite some time, and Dr. Gross made me feel at ease. He explained everything about the process and the price up front instead of surprising me at the end as others have done. The only pain I felt was my mouth being stretched which can not be helped. He is very careful to make sure that the anesthetic was sufficient (I tend to take a little longer to numb than some). I would definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
A quick shout out regarding my most recent visit with Dr. Gross...I was pleasantly surprised that he advised that I didn't need any work done on my teeth!! (There had been a question about some possible reworking of fillings). How nice to walk out of the office with a clean bill of dental health and no $ out of pocket. That hasn't happened very often in my experience, so I'm a happy camper.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
Dr. Gross has been my dentist for many years. He goes beyond measure to save a tooth and my results have always been excellent. He is considerate of my time and begins a procedure the day a problem is detected. He is compassionate and well trained and has never had to refer me to another Dr because he does it all. I would refer him without reservation and I hope that he continues to practice for as long as I need him. He loves his work and loves helping others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Gross for over 30 years. Coming from a dentist that made me so afraid of going to the dentist - Dr Gross was able to help me overcome my fear and has always made me feel very at ease in “the chair”. He has always been on top of all the most current procedures and has been able to make sure that I have the healthiest teeth and gums. The highest praise that I can give him is to refer new patients to his practice. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
A dental professional highly recommended that I contact Dr. Gross when I needed some extensive restoration work after two jaw surgeries and orthodontics. I followed that advice and am glad that I did. Dr. Gross is very professional and he developed a treatment plan that was well thought out and explained. I feel that the work was executed very meticulously with excellent results! Also, his staff made me feel welcomed and at ease. There always seems to be a good banter between the doc & staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
A few days before Christmas, a tooth started to throb and I had a fever. I did not think it was possible to get in right away, since I hadn’t ever seen him yet. He took me right away as an emergency, gave me a root canal, some antibiotics and a temporary crown, and I had a Merry Christmas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
I really appreciate watching your professionalism in your office. I can see that you are extremely experienced and offer the highest quality of patient care and comfort. I am a dental student and I look up to you as a role model and hope to one day be provide the high quality care that you perform daily.
Thank you, Moshe, for your kind words. It's...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
Dr. Gross has an extremely calm demeanor- which relaxed me immensely. I have a gagging issue and his patience was the highest of any dentist I have experienced. Too bad this was my first visit. I am sold. On time. Great and warm support staff. Did I mention how prompt they were to responding to what I thought was urgent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?
By far the best Dentist ever. I've brought my 2 children here and will continue to see Dr Gross for all of our dental needs he can help us with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gross, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gross?

Dr. Gross is a strong believer in short term treatments and patient comfort, while using a gentle touch.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
1995
1975

Dr. Gross accepts

Dr. Gross accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Gross treats your condition or procedure