Dr. Jeffrey Grimley, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Grimley, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Grimley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Naperville, IL. He graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

1980 Three Farms Ave Ste 112

Naperville, IL 60540

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Grimley

Dr. Grimley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Grimley "I love taking care of my patients and families. It’s a pleasure to get to know multiple generations of the same family, watch the children grow, and be a part of their life. Serving the oral health needs of the community where I was raised means a lot to me. I am helping my friends and neighbors improve their dental and overall health, along with their smiles. After thirty years of being a Naperville dentist, I still love every minute of being with my patients. There have been great advancements in dental treatments and technologies over the years since I started practicing. I am particularly happy now to offer effective solutions for sleep apnea and snoring to my patients, along with Invisalign® clear aligners, which invisibly straighten teeth. Whether I’m helping a patient improve her smile, restoring function, or alleviating dental pain, I’m making a positive difference in the person’s life. To me, that is the greatest part of my profession. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, University of Iowa Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Iowa General practice residency, Miami Valley Hospital Each year I participate in many hours of continuing dental education. These courses enable me to stay abreast of the latest research and techniques. My patients trust me to provide them with the best care options; continuing education ensures I am able to do so. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society PERSONAL LIFE I grew up in Naperville and graduated from Naperville Central High School. My life is shared with my wife of 35 years, Julie. We have three adult children: Joel, Chris and his wife Megan, and Ben, all of whom live out of state. I enjoy keeping busy when I’m not caring for my patients. Golf, exercise, photography, and travel are some of my interests. I help sponsor the Rotary’s “Soup’s On” fundraiser, along with the Kiwanis Pancake Day breakfast. I’ve also participated in mission trips to Honduras, through our church, to provide dental services to the needy."

This content was provided by Dr. Grimley "We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!"

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Grimley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grimley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grimley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grimley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grimley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grimley

Dr. Grimley?
Dr. Grimley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Grimley, DDS
Lousy care, high prices, unethical practices
Anon Mous in Naperville, IL – Dec 04, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Grimley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Grimley?