Dr. Jeffrey Gilmor, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Gilmor, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Gilmor, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

2222 Chestnut Ave Ste 200

Glenview, IL 60026

Learn about Dr. Gilmor

Dr. Gilmor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gilmor "Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, I practiced and resided in the Wrigleyville/Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago since 2005 with my beautiful wife, Veronika, and my son. We relocated to the Glen neighborhood of Glenview, Illinois in 2014. We enjoy traveling regularly, and I am an avid cyclist, runner, and alpine skier. I completed my first marathon in 2005."

This content was provided by Dr. Gilmor "My philosophy is to establish a trusting, educational, and comfortable relationship with my patients to achieve a common goal of ideal dental health and a beautiful smile. I graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2001 with a BS in biological sciences, and in 2005, I earned a BS in dental science and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) from U of I in Chicago. I have studied at the renowned Pankey Institute in Florida, a group of highly trained dentists who practice a holistic and balanced approach to dentistry. I maintain membership with the American Dental Association (ADA), the Illinois State Dental Society, the Chicago Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry, and I participate in a study club with Spear Education monthly.  Through continuous participation with these organizations, my staff and I can offer the latest dental technologies."

14  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Gilmor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gilmor has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Tagalog

Dr. Gilmor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilmor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilmor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gilmor

3.5

Dr. Gilmor?
Dr. Gilmor's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Gilmor?