Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD

Periodontics  |

Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles is one of our country’s most recognized periodontists and dental implant surgeons. He has authored over 45 professional articles and texts, given more than 100 invited presentations to dentists and specialists, and taught at many academic institutions in the U.S. and abroad. After receiving his Bachelor of Science from Cornell University, he graduated valedictorian of his class at Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry. He completed his general practice residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, then was awarded a research position and received specialty training and a Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies at the University of Pennsylvania College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Ganeles earned many honors and awards, including achieving the highest level of recognition as a periodontist-becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology in 1993 and has recertified several times since then. He is one of the founding faculty members at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, where he teaches post-doctoral residents. He also holds an appointment at Boston University and previously taught at Georgetown University and the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Ganeles is believed to have performed the first immediate loading dental implant procedure on Primetime television Feb 12, 2004, when a patient received dental implants and immediate fixed teeth on the ABC television show Extreme Makeover. Since then he founded a national network of dental specialists with Dr. Norkin, called TeethToday Member Group, to promote and perfect these procedures so patients can efficiently have tooth replacement throughout the USA. The intellectual property of this group was purchased by a major dental implant company for widespread implementation. He is also believed to have performed the first navigation guided implant surgical procedure in the US in 2002 using DenX computer guidance. Additionally, he is believed to have performed the first robotic guided implant surgery in the world using Neocis Yomi in 2016. Throughout his professional career, Dr. Ganeles has been an innovator focused on developing better, faster, more efficient and less traumatic methods to obtain great, long lasting results for patients. This has included developing and implementing new technology, creating innovative practice styles, procedures and tools. When not focused on professional activities, he is an avid snow skier, traveler, photographer and mediocre golfer.

South Florida Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentsitry

3020 N Military Trl Ste 200

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Learn about Dr. Ganeles

Our top priority is to provide individualized, appropriate and predictable treatment to our patients based on proven scientific medical and dental techniques and technology in a comfortable and compassionate environment. We know dental care can be stressful, difficult and expensive and do everything in our power to insure great results the first time. We specialize in managing difficult problems and resolving complications in additional to providing first-time treatment for routine problems.

Video

• Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Of Pennsylvania College Of Dental Medicine, Dept Of Periodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Ganeles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ganeles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ganeles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganeles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganeles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganeles to family and friends
Dr. Ganeles' Performance
Parkland, FL |
I wanted a dental implant for many years, and was reluctant to go through the process without the right doctor. When I met Dr. Ganales, I found him to be the ultimate professional. He explained everything in great detail to me, which eased my concerns. Dr. Ganales was skillful, competent, and thorough from the beginning to the end of the process. Dr. Ganales is an exceptional dentist with consummate skills, and I highly recommend his expertise to all.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Ganales for over 17 years. I am very pleased with the scope of care that I have received and would highly recommend Dr. Ganales.
Trenton, FL |
Both Monica and Dr Ganeles have been amazing. They have managed my dental health so well that I have avoided needing both costly and painful procedures that other specialists said I had to have done. I highly recommend you see them.
AWESOME!! This review is so long overdue! I came to see Dr. Ganeles about 12 years ago when I desperately needed extensive periodontal work due to gum disease. Up to now I never have any complications or problem with implants. That stopped my gums deterioration for years to come. I’m considering myself lucky to be Dr. Ganeles patient. There is none like Dr. Ganeles when it comes to highest quality outstanding periodontal care. I can’t recommend this clinic and Dr. Ganeles enough!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I've been under the care of Dr. Ganeles and his staff for years now and have only great things to say about them. If you're in need of highly skilled professionals who are incredibly friendly, and are passionate about what they do you, need not look any further than here.
in Boca Raton, FL |
COMPETENT TO THE Nth DEGREE AND WITH A SMILE. CAN'T BEAT THAT!
in Jupiter, FL |
My experience in both occasions was positive. Dr G is not only an experienced expert, he also has a relatable caring bedside manner as well. I am less anxious during my visits with Dr G than I am with my dentist. Staff is wonderful as well.
in delray beach, FL |
Excellent treatment: caring and knowledgeable. My teeth and gums are better at 80 than they were when I was 40. Staff is very well trained, and all create a very comfortable professional office..
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I've used Dr G for implants on a number of occasions ( I have bad teeth, genetic). His work is always top notch. Always done in one session, even the most recent one when I had the entire upper left side of my mouth done. One implant did go bad, but I think that's a a statistical anomaly. He is expensive, but I think you get what you pay for. His staff is beyond excellent!!!! Courteous and efficient. Minimal wait time and excellent follow up. I'm a tad forgetful, so I Appreciate the reminder.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Ganeles seems to be a very skilled professional, he takes time to listening your concerns about treatment. Just went for the first visit and was impressed.
in Wellington, FL |
Referred to Dr. Ganeles who I found to be very competent, professional, and easy to talk with. His work was perfect in all respects.
Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent experience. This was an initial visit. Pleasant. On time. Took the time to explain everything. Staff is courteous. Office environment is up-to-date and professional.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent high quality care. Very careful to make patient feel important and comfortable. Explain all facets of treatment. Guide patient as to post treatment care.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had a nearly 50 year jaw infection that no one could get under control - several Periodontists worked on it for $1000?s of $$$ with no luck. I went for a consultation with Jeffery Ganeles prior to having my 4 front teeth pulled after finally giving up on ever having them fixed. Do. Gazelles removed a previous implant, removed the infected bone and tissue, and screwed in a replacement implant in one visit. A year has gone by with me eating apples for the first time since childhood.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?

Visit Dr. Ganeles