Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Boston University Goldman School Of Grad Dentistry in 1983 and practices periodontics and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

3020 N Military Trl Ste 200

Boca Raton, FL 33431

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ganeles treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Tooth Avulsion

Our top priority is to provide individualized, appropriate and predictable treatment to our patients based on proven scientific medical and dental techniques and technology in a comfortable and compassionate environment. We know dental care can be st...

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ganeles

Dr. Ganeles?
Dr. Ganeles' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD
i had a dentenal cleaning. did not see dr ganelas. ony in the past. service exelecent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
The staff and Dr. Ganeles are efficient, skilled and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Geneles for his advanced expertise in the field of periodontics. His staff is alway cordial and most helpful. If you have an unusual problem go see Dr. Geneles! Five stars from me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Always very pleased but please change my e mail since you are sending everything to my husband’s email address. Mine is judels18@gmail.com
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Dr.Ganeles is dedicated & compassionate human being who when faced with a situation, he thinks and accomplishes the task for the betterment of his patients situations. He and his team are fantastic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Impressive command of medical and dental knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
I am an implant and bone graft patient. I have had excellent treatment by Dr Ganeles and his staff. I highly recommend this practice for your advanced dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
I am a retired Periodontist. When I was in practice I had the unique distinction of being the only dentist to be board certified in both Periodontics and Implantology. I say this not to brag but to show my qualifications. I use Dr. Ganeles for my care because of his expertise and his honesty. His office provides excellent Periodotal care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Great office very professional dr gangles is the best of the best time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
The thoroughness of the exam and the proactive review of the health of my teeth and gums sets this practice apart from all the others I have dealt with in the past
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
FIVE STARS ISN’T ENOUGH. My heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles at South Florida Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentistry. Dr. G. is the best; he has changed my life. His dedication to the craft and his patience with a difficult case has proven that placing my smile in his gifted hands was absolutely the right decision. I now have a full mouth of beautiful teeth that I never thought I’d ever have. I am smiling now…more than ever. His wonderful, calming, knowledgeable support staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles and his staff are absolutely the best. Nothing less than life-savers. I had serious periodontal problems and frightful experiences with prior dentists, but then I was referred to Dr. Ganeles, and like a miracle - in one day, Dr. Ganeles painlessly changed my life for the better! I could I eat carrots and apples and I could smile again. My health and confidence were vastly improved. Go to Dr. Ganeles and he will rescue you and dependably give you the best incredible outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Very thorough consultation and follow up. Advanced practice run extremely well. Highly knowledgeable doctor and staff. Super buttoned up. Patient. No work, yet, but confident in ability and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
DR. Jeffrey Ganeles is the best periodontists and dental implant surgeon. Not only is he kind and caring his work is amazing. I have had many procedures done from gum grafting, bone replacement and dental implants and I cannot say enough great things about him. Simply the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Excellent Periodontist with good clinical expertise
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
I have known and worked with Dr. Ganeles for almost 30 yrs. He is one of the most skilled, knowledgeable and competent practitioners I have ever met. His surgical technique is gentle and meticulous - this results in consistently favorable post-operative outcomes. He has the experience, skill-set and technology to accurately diagnose and pre-plan treatment, so that there are a minimum of "surprises" during complex treatment plans and final results end up as planned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Warm welcome, Professional staff, Dr. Ganeles was referred to me. I am so glad that I had my procedure performed by Dr. Ganeles. The procedure and recovery time was much better than anticipated! The follow up appointments were excellent. I just had my first cleaning by Sylvie. Sylvie was amazing! Her professional knowledge, her attitude and demeanor were amazing! Thanks for a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
I am extremely confident with Dr Ganeles...He is knowledgeable, thorough, professional and caring....I came to his office frightened and now after a laser procedure and two implants,I feel my teeth and gums are healthy with regular maintenance... Monica, my hygienist is very thorough, gentle and caring....I don't dread when three months come around ....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Dr Ganales is extremely professional and a leading authority in the field of periodontistry and restorative dentistry. The hygienists are wonderful. As painless as dentistry can be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ganeles, DMD?
Impeccable quality of care, and knowledgeable staff. Always prompt with appointment times. There isn’t a thing that Dr. Ganeles And his staff can do to improve the exceptional service I always receive.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ganeles?

South Florida Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentsitry

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ganeles treats patients.