Dr. Jeffrey Foster, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Foster, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Foster, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Helena, MT and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Helena Orthodontics

900 N Last Chance Gulch Ste 101

Helena, MT 59601

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Foster

Dr. Foster's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Foster "There is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile confidently after a treatment well done. My work is life-changing, and I love helping people come out of their shell. My goal is to help all our patients achieve such beautiful, healthy smiles that they cannot help but to confidently show their new attractive teeth to the world. I would like to stress how fortunate I am to have such wonderful and talented coworkers and a great team. EDUCATION AND WORK HISTORY Graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Science in Biomedicine from Montana State University in 2000 Graduated with honors and a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Oregon Health and Sciences University in 2005 Received an Advanced Certificate in Orthodontics from Nova Southeastern University in 2007 I practiced in Portland, Oregon, and have had the opportunity to work in a number of wonderful orthodontic offices since then. Here at Helena Orthodontics, I use my skill and experiences to bring the highest quality orthodontic care to my patients. CONTINUING EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS I am always interested in furthering my education, and I attend many local and national meetings to do so. My goal is to find the best combination of cutting-edge technology and tried and true techniques so that I can provide the highest level of orthodontics. I also attend numerous continuing education courses and am involved with many professional organizations, including: American Dental Association Montana Dental Association Fifth District Dental Association Capital City Study Club Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists American Association of Orthodontists Spear Study Club President of Montana Society of Orthodontists COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT I love helping others in the office and outside of it. I feel very fortunate and thankful to my community because they make my job and life possible and so very rewarding. For this reason, I am always happy to give back. I do free dental screenings at local schools and take part in a fundraiser called Bowl for Kids' Sake. I also donate or volunteer to help at many other activities, like the Special Olympics, Grandstreet Theatre, Exploration Works, Florence Crittenton Home, head start programs, and Big Brothers & Big Sisters. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up in Helena and consider it a great honor to return to my hometown. I live with my beautiful wife, Charissa, and our two boys, Chase and Caden. We also have two dogs named Jackson and Jorgia. I love playing most sports, hiking and spending time with the family, especially outdoors. I am a Bobcat football fan for life, but I also root for the Oregon Ducks whenever I can."

This content was provided by Dr. Foster "Welcome to Helena Orthodontics, where we continue to provide the greater Helena, MT, community with the highest level of orthodontics in a setting that you will find both incredibly comfortable and enjoyable. Dr. Jeffrey Foster will provide you and your family with orthodontic care that is comfortable, flexible, and always puts you first."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Montana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Oregon Health and Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Foster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster to family and friends
615 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Foster's Performance

Dr Foster worked with my granddaughter Kinsley and was very caring and explained things so she could understand.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1