Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD

PeriodonticsMale

Dr. Felzer

Richard E. Chodroff D.m.d.

3105 Limestone Rd Ste 203 Wilmington, DE 19808

Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Wilmington, DE. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Felzer to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check if Dr. Felzer treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. Felzer accepts

Dr. Felzer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Dr. Felzer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Felzer

4.4

Dr. Felzer?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Office environment (11)
  • Staff friendliness (11)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I could never put into words how I felt here! I am a VERY anxious person, OCD and young. I had a skin grafting procedure done here. This entire, ENTIRE place is ABOVE phenomenal! I was recommended from my local dentist. It took a month to book an appointment (due to their schedule). BUT when I arrived for the consultation, I received surgery the next week! The PATIENCE they have (100000000 stars) The entire staff beyond, beyond amazing! If you’ve had childhood trauma, and experience anxiety.... You need patience, and explanation...This is the DOCTOR/SPECIALIST! I was a little skeptical of the building (appearance wise).. but every person works from the HEART! From scheduling to speaking to the office staff over the phone (prior to my appt), their reassurance made me not cancel! Nina, thank youuuu ! Dr. Felzer THANK YOU
Samantha Grantland – Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
I am a new patient of Dr. Jeffrey Felzer and recently had an extraction with bone grafting. What an incredible experience! The entire practice is not only very efficient and professional, but also extremely friendly and caring. even though they are very busy, I never felt rushed through the procedure, which was totally explained and all questions were answered. Dr. Felzer performed the procedure gently and to my surprise, very quickly and pain free. WOW! A great big Thank You to Dr. Felzer and the entire staff for a great experience. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to go back.
Charles Litchford – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
My husband went for root planing. Now his gums don't match up, they ripped the stitches out with the knotted end through his skin. Yanked his head around like he wasn't a real person. His neck was sore for days. Two months and he still has a sore mouth. They told him one price and charged him a higher price. Get the costs in writing or better yet go to a different dentist,there are plenty out there. This guy is a hack.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Dr Felzer was just amazing! He not only was very gentle while looking at my gums, he listened to all of my concerns and gave very helpful tips for me to do moving forward. He saw me right away! And everyone in the office was very nice. I highly recommend getting work done with Dr Felzer!
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
what a great place!! There is never more than a 2-5 minute wait! I don't know how they do it! The girls there always make sure I know how much I will pay and how my insurance will help me. Dr. Felzer is so kind and made my surgeries there more comfortable than I thought I would ever be. Thanks Dr. Felzer and Staff, Truly among the best of the best!! Five STARS!!!
Brian Sharp in newark, DE – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
I have been to Dr. Feller many times. He along with his staff are beyond professional. Having a severe fear of dentists since I was young, he always puts those fears at ease. I cant recommend their practice enough! Phenomenal!
Tamara McCormick in Bear, DE – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
I've been struggling with dental phobia since childhood, and when I was told that I needed to see a periodist, my anxiety skyrocketed. I called to schedule an appointment and when I arrived, I was greeted with a warm welcome. I was taken right back and Dr Felzer came in and introduced himself. He was very comforting and sat down to talk to me for a while before even looking in my mouth. He was very kind and professional. The staff spoke very highly of him and now so will I. What a great team!
Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
I saw Dr. Felzer for the first time a few days ago and was super impressed. The office is beautiful and the way he sat with me and explained what I needed was really impressive. I have never had a doctor actually talk to me that long about any treatment that I need. The girls up front were super sweet and also sat with me to help me understand what my insurance may pay and what would owe too. I am actually thankful that my insurance recommended Dr. Felzer's office to me. Thank you Metlife!
leon in Newark, DE – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Just went to Dr. Felzer a few days ago and everyone I dealt with were friendly, kind, and extremely professional. I didn't wait long to get taking back and when Dr. Felzer came in I really felt like he genuinly cared about me which is rare. I'd recommend this office to anyone. P.S. the facilities were very clean which I appreciate due to my OCD!
Wilmington, DE – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Went to Dr. Felzer the other day for some minor periodontal. I have to say it was as good of an experience as I can remember at the dentist (which is saying a lot). Office staff was friendly and accomodating with my many questions, hygienists were very lovely, and Dr. Felzer had great bedside manner and was very patient with me. I've already sent a few of my friends here and they all have had the same experience as I have. Very pleased!
Wilmington, DE – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Dr. Felzer is the BEST. My treatment experience was top notch and the office and staff are absolutely lovely. I know I can trust Dr. Felzer and his team to handle me with care, provide the information I need to feel at ease, and the follow up treatment necessary to ensure long-term success in my periodontal treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Felzer!
Gina Berg in Wilmington, DE – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Its the worst experience I have ever have. I've seen other doctors, and my general dentist. This dentist office is the worst experience. The nurses working there are so rude and mean. Dont go!!! If you ever go there, be very careful about the documents they let you sign. It could be very tricky. Some rules there are ridiculous. All they care is to make your money. 10 seconds checking costs $155.
Mount Laurel, NJ – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Felzer?

• Periodontics