Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Felzer is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital.

3105 Limestone Rd Ste 203

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Education data for Dr. Felzer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Felzer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Felzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Felzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Felzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Felzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Felzer to family and friends
Dr. Felzer's Performance
in Bear, DE |
I have been to Dr. Feller many times. He along with his staff are beyond professional. Having a severe fear of dentists since I was young, he always puts those fears at ease. I cant recommend their practice enough! Phenomenal!
I've been struggling with dental phobia since childhood, and when I was told that I needed to see a periodist, my anxiety skyrocketed. I called to schedule an appointment and when I arrived, I was greeted with a warm welcome. I was taken right back and Dr Felzer came in and introduced himself. He was very comforting and sat down to talk to me for a while before even looking in my mouth. He was very kind and professional. The staff spoke very highly of him and now so will I. What a great team!
in Newark, DE |
I saw Dr. Felzer for the first time a few days ago and was super impressed. The office is beautiful and the way he sat with me and explained what I needed was really impressive. I have never had a doctor actually talk to me that long about any treatment that I need. The girls up front were super sweet and also sat with me to help me understand what my insurance may pay and what would owe too. I am actually thankful that my insurance recommended Dr. Felzer's office to me. Thank you Metlife!
Wilmington, DE |
Just went to Dr. Felzer a few days ago and everyone I dealt with were friendly, kind, and extremely professional. I didn't wait long to get taking back and when Dr. Felzer came in I really felt like he genuinly cared about me which is rare. I'd recommend this office to anyone. P.S. the facilities were very clean which I appreciate due to my OCD!
Wilmington, DE |
Went to Dr. Felzer the other day for some minor periodontal. I have to say it was as good of an experience as I can remember at the dentist (which is saying a lot). Office staff was friendly and accomodating with my many questions, hygienists were very lovely, and Dr. Felzer had great bedside manner and was very patient with me. I've already sent a few of my friends here and they all have had the same experience as I have. Very pleased!
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Felzer is the BEST. My treatment experience was top notch and the office and staff are absolutely lovely. I know I can trust Dr. Felzer and his team to handle me with care, provide the information I need to feel at ease, and the follow up treatment necessary to ensure long-term success in my periodontal treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Felzer!
Mount Laurel, NJ |
Its the worst experience I have ever have. I've seen other doctors, and my general dentist. This dentist office is the worst experience. The nurses working there are so rude and mean. Dont go!!! If you ever go there, be very careful about the documents they let you sign. It could be very tricky. Some rules there are ridiculous. All they care is to make your money. 10 seconds checking costs $155.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Felzer, DMD?
Are you Dr. Felzer?

Hospitals where Dr. Felzer has admitting privileges

Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
4755 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19718

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Reconstructive Dentistry