Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Day, DDS
Dr. Jeffrey Day, DDS is a dentist who practices in Spotsylvania, VA.

10466 Georgetown Dr

Spotsylvania, VA 22553

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Day

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Day is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Day's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Day to family and friends
Dr. Day's Performance
Fredericksburg, VA |
Friendly staff, thorough cleaning.
Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Day and his staff were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable for my first visit.
in Orange, VA |
Your office is the best of the best!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I've been with Dr Day as my family dentist for over 6 years and I am absolutely satisfied. He is professional, knowledgeable and also kind and patient. His staff are very cordial and professional too. Feels like home.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Great dentist!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I would very strongly recommend Dr. Day to family and friends and have done so in the past. The treatment I received yesterday was fast, painless and professional, his follow up after any procedure is very comprehensive and supportive.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Nice job on my crown today. The staff is very capable and professional. Dr. Day is very skilled and personable. Highly recommended.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I really like Dr. Daye, he's very professional, patience, and he really care.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
It is always a pleasure to visit Hilltop Dental and Dr. Day and staff. Everyone is professional, courteous, respectful and friendly. I never wait very long and am given the greatest of care.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Day is fantastic. We moved to Fredericksburg 3 years ago after 40+ years in Springfield, VA. We had to find all new health providers. Dr. Day is my daughter's family dentist. I told her today I'm so happy you found him. I am currently preparing for a root canal. Dr. Day has been great making sure I'm comfortable and prepared. He is very thorough in his explanations and in answering questions. I recommend him without hesitation.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Always a good experience at Hilltop. Been going there so long that I consider them family.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
My experience with Dr. Day and the staff has always been a very pleasant experience. They are professional, my appointment has always been on time and the work speaks for itself. Every time I have had a procedure done it was explained to me beforehand, both surgically and monetarily so I knew what to expect and I could also be included in on the decision making. Best I have had in many years. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Day and his staff .
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr Day and staff are ALWAYS friendly and professional!!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Excellent dental office. Highly recommend Dr Day!
Fredericksburg, VA |
The office staff is wonderful. They are polite, professional and prompt. Dr. Day is great at explaining what he is going to do and the typical results. He listens and answers questions in a thoughtful manner.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Day to anyone. He provides top quality care in a professional, comforting environment. His staff is friendly and efficient
Bumpass, VA |
Very friendly and competent staff. The office is clean and modern. They do not try to get you to buy products or have work done that is not necessary. Dr. Day is efficient, personable and very professional.
in Bealeton, VA. |
Actually I see Dr. Scelfo and have enormous trust in his judgement. Never questioned what he recommends.
Fredericksburg, VA |
Excellent dentist and staff. Top notch equipment. Was able to have a crown made and leave with it the same day.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I love Dr. Day and his staff. They are first-rate. They're well organized, friendly, and highly skilled at their profession.
Hopewell, VA |
I showed up in the office with a broken tooth on a Monday morning. The staff was courteous about working me in as soon as possible. Dr. Day was excellent and took the time to explain every step. I would highly recommend them!
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Excellent care and a very friendly staff in a very relaxing atmosphere!
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Day and staff are always excellent in explaining procedures and care for their patients. I recommend them to anyone who needs dental care on a long term basis.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
As a fellow dentist, I appreciate every aspect of Dr Day's practice. He easily earns the respect and admiration of his patients. He is a perfectionist and the quality of his work is superb. His entire staff is caring and very accommodating. I can't recommend him highly enough!!
in Fredericksburg , VA |
I cannot speak highly enough of Hilltop Dental, from the facility, the professionalism, to the warmth of the staff--it's all top notch. Our family will go nowhere else. My only suggestion is a new receptionist, I witnessed her mishandle a client and she was a bit abrupt with my son. Square peg, round hole. So sorry to put that out there but the rest of the staff is all smiles and she just doesn't seem to fit.
Fredericksburg, VA |
Excellent Dentist and a wonderful office staff!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Day took his time, was thorough and even replaced a crown that had popped. He spent extra time on the crown even though he didn't know about it until I went for a cleaning.
Fredericksburg, VA |
We love Dr Day and his staff they are wonderful . They take the time with you and explain everything. Dr Day is awesome at what he does . Myself and family have never left his office in pain . Dr Day takes care of you and truley cares about you. I would recommend Dr Day to everyone from little kids to adults.
Spotylvania, VA |
Very personable and professional individuals from the receptions to the hygienist that cleaned my teeth.
Bel Air, MD |
This visit was for a debridement done by Kim. My appointment was on time done in just a few minutes - during that time I was very comfortable. Kim let me know what to expect and how things were going as she worked. When done she asked if I had questions and gave instructions on possible after effects. Everyone in the office is very friendly and professional
in Fredericksburg, VA |
excellent care and customer service - the best
Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Day is an excellent dentist with both adults and children. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Day, DDS?
Are you Dr. Day?