Dr. Jeffrey Crandall, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Crandall, DDS

Orofacial Pain Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Crandall, DDS is an dentist who practices in South Burlington, VT. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crandall to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Crandall's Performance
    GOOD
I can understand not having the results you wanted with chronic pain, but some comments don't seem to reflect the conversations we have in his waiting room. Insurance covered access to quality care for TMD is so rare. Nothing they did to me was irreversible. The Dr. obviously has challenge with the volume of patients, but this office take considerable time to problem solve splints & treatment or explain why there is an impasse. Count me among those who are worried about the day he will retire.
Plainfield,VT |
Dr. Crandall was very thorough, his explanations were easy to understand, and his staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks to him my extreme jaw pain is gone. When my dentist did some tooth work that made my splint impossible to use,they give me a quick appointment and got it to fit again.
Plattsburgh, NY |
Incredibly bad office staff! I've been a patient for 3 years and couldn't put up with them anymore. Crandall is way below avg in his judgment, treatment, and ability to explain anything. He's cranky and his staff up front are aloof, rude, and very unprofessional. He recommended a mouth appliance that was incorrect in its creation, made things worse. He tried to make it look like the pain from his inept mouth brace was only in my head! Do NOT go to this doctor. My new MD is in Albany!
Plattsburgh, NY |
Lousy explaining things, gets annoyed if you ask more than 2 questions. Too cranky to be a provider! He needs to retire! His office staff acts the same way; too aloof & they cut corners that end up becoming mistakes. Try to get a phone call back on something that is not appointment related; terrible! Go elsewhere!
Staff is very rude. Sarah in particular made my visits there, as well as phone calls, very unpleasant.
Morrisonville, NY |
I've seen many professionals for help with TMJ for 3 years including primary care doctors, ENT doctors, physical therapists and chiropractors. Since seeing Dr. Crandall in the Fall of 2016 I have a more complete understanding of my diagnosis and a plan for relief. His office has worked with me on insurance, scheduling and re-sheduling with kindness and care. Without Dr. Crandall's expertise in this area I would still be struggling to find solutions to this very painful condition.
Rutland, VT |
I set my first appoint after being on a waiting list for over a year. The morning of my 7:30am appointment., I was held up and couldn't leave on time. Being responsible, I called to let them leaving a message I'd like to reschedule. Later in the morning I called back to find that Dr. Crandall has a policy that if you miss your first appt. they WILL NOT RESCEDULE you!!! After questioning this I was then told that by Ben that Dr Crandall didn't want to treat me because I was belligerent.
williston, vt |
Dr. Crandall has been treating me very successfully for a few years. His dianosis of my orafacial pain was made through extensive questioning, imaging, and experience. The splint he made for me has lessened the flare-ups of my TMJ. Dr.Crandall suggested physical therapy, excercises, and the use of heat as ways in which I can contribute responsibly to my own comfort level. He prescribes pain meds when I have a true need. Dr.Crandall has my respect and gratitude.
in Shelburne, VT |
The splint is ineffective and, as we recently discover from a new provider, unnecessary. The office staff is rude, disorganized and grossly unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Crandall, DDS?
Are you Dr. Crandall?

Compare Dr. Crandall

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Crandall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orofacial Pain Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Vermont.

• Nerve Pain

Graduated in 1970

• Other Education
    University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark

Completed in 1984

Dr. Crandall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crandall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry