Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD

Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Rehoboth Beach, DE and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 1980 and practices dentistry, prosthetics, and more.

18947 John J Williams Hwy Unit 301

Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check if Dr. Cooper treats your condition or procedure

4.4

Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD
Our family is very pleased with Enhanced Dental Care. Not only is it a state of the art dental office. The staff are very friendly and genuinely care about their patients. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Just moved to Rehoboth and had the good fortune of finding this wonderful dental office! Dr. Cooper and his staff listened to my concerns and put me at ease! I would highly recommend this office to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, top quality and friendly dental office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Enhanced Dental Care has a great, welcomimg team that made me feel welcome and at ease as soon as I arrived. The dentist spent alot of time with me explaining everything I needed to know about my dental health and some options that I had to correct it. I didn't feel like he was rushed and he was willing to spend as much time with me as possible. It was an exceptional experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Dr Cooper has a top notch team in place at Enhanced Dental Care. I was treated with kid gloves and every step of my treatment was fully explained to me in easy to understand terms. I would definitely recommend Dr Cooper and his staff to my family & friends. Finally we have a community based dental office which is professional & compassionate. Dr Cooper’s team really creates a trusting atmosphere when explaining procedures to their patients. I feel their treatment is based on what are the best interests of their patients. A shoutout to Angie ,Christen & Beth, who made me feel so at home from the first moment I walked in the door. I never look I would say I am looking forward to my next dental visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
What a fantastic dental practice! The dentists and the staff are very caring and patient people. Everything was explained to me in great detail and all my options were made very clear to me. My dental anxiety completely disappeared within minutes of arriving and I will no longer dreading a visit to the dentist office. Thank you for making this such a memorable and pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
I was very pleased with Enhanced Dental Care's dental team. From the very first phone call to the extensive tour of their immaculate state of the art office. The staff is very helpful with working with my schedule and making sure I was comfortable during the entire appointment. I would HIGHLY recommend this practice to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
My Experience with Enhanced Dental Care was very thorough, I felt comfortable with my visit despite my dental fear. His team is helpful and friendly. Their office is modern which allows you to have the best treatment plan, they are trustworthy when making decisions about your dental needs. I will recommend them to my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
The most incompetent Dr I have ever met. He messed up three procedures on me. He had to call in a specialist to fix his work. He will not return phone calls. Stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
I'm skittish when going to any dentist, but Dr Cooper makes me feel at ease. He and the staff have great concern for not only my dental health, but also ensuring I know what's being done and why. I trust Dr Cooper and his associates tremendously. I should also add that I drive from Southern MD to see Dr Cooper in Lewes, DE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Dr. Cooper and his staff provide care from the heart and the assurance you will receive the best care. Each member of the staff focus on giving understanding, trust and comfort during your stay. When I walk in I personally feel like part of a group of caring friends. I have been a patient for 7 to 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
I love Dr. Cooper and his staff. I've had many procedures and all have been a pleasure . From their reception staff to the technicians -it's a first class experience !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Our family has been seeing Dr. Cooper for several years and we could not ask for a more comprehensive, professional or family oriented practice! Dr. Cooper's approach to how your dental health correlates directly to your overall health is unique and thorough. Dr. Cooper always makes the time to personally greet us and consult with each of us even when we are simply being seen by a hygienist for a routine cleaning. The front desk staff are efficient, organized and make insurance a breeze!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
The combination of up to date technology, professional expertise, and patient service cannot be beat with Jeff Cooper and his staff. Three generations in our family use Enhanced Dental Care with great satisfaction. I am particularly impressed that procedures which might have required multiple visits at previous dentists are handled promptly "in house." Finally, the operation from top to bottom, all persons, handle business with friendliness and efficiency. I could not recommend more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
The staff is helpful and kind. Dentists are not only extremely knowledgeable but polite as well. Hands down, the best dental exam I have had in years! Dr. Cooper was able to come up with a solution to a grinding issue that my previous dentists were unable to correct--such a relief! A++ Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality care in Southern Delaware
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Professional, clean, friendly, and well-educated practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Fantastic practice, I highly recommend. Very friendly and clean, and Dr. Cooper took his time to explain everything I needed to know. I appreciate not feeling rushed and like he had other places to be. Excellent customer service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Dr. Cooper and his staff are wonderful. They are professional and friendly. His technology is excellent--I love that I can get a crown completed in one office visit, with no temporary crown needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Dr Cooper and his staff were the best I've ever had!! I'm an aging female and had have very bad dental experiences and have hated going to the dentist! Dr Cooper and his hygienists have changed all that! They are very gentle and caring and are very knowledgeable. I'd be happy to recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
I am a mature man who has had been terrified of dentist since my youth. Recently I cracked a tooth that needed to be extracted. I went to Dr. Cooper. I felt comfortable and at ease from the moment I entered the office. The environment , friendliness of the staff. Dr. Cooper is soft spoken almost hypnotic as he explained the procedure. The sedation and numbing left no room for pain, the procedure was over before I knew it. The follow up was excellent. My fears are gone thanks to Dr. Cooper
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooper?

Insurance accepted