Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD is a dentist who practices in Rehoboth Beach, DE. He has been practicing for 37 years.

18947 John J Williams Hwy Unit 301

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Albright College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • St Agnes Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cooper's Performance
Dunkirk, MD |
I'm skittish when going to any dentist, but Dr Cooper makes me feel at ease. He and the staff have great concern for not only my dental health, but also ensuring I know what's being done and why. I trust Dr Cooper and his associates tremendously. I should also add that I drive from Southern MD to see Dr Cooper in Lewes, DE.
in Ocean View, DE |
Dr. Cooper and his staff provide care from the heart and the assurance you will receive the best care. Each member of the staff focus on giving understanding, trust and comfort during your stay. When I walk in I personally feel like part of a group of caring friends. I have been a patient for 7 to 10 years.
in Millsboro, DE |
I love Dr. Cooper and his staff. I've had many procedures and all have been a pleasure . From their reception staff to the technicians -it's a first class experience !
in Lewes, DE |
Our family has been seeing Dr. Cooper for several years and we could not ask for a more comprehensive, professional or family oriented practice! Dr. Cooper's approach to how your dental health correlates directly to your overall health is unique and thorough. Dr. Cooper always makes the time to personally greet us and consult with each of us even when we are simply being seen by a hygienist for a routine cleaning. The front desk staff are efficient, organized and make insurance a breeze!
in Baltimore, MD and Rehoboth DE |
The combination of up to date technology, professional expertise, and patient service cannot be beat with Jeff Cooper and his staff. Three generations in our family use Enhanced Dental Care with great satisfaction. I am particularly impressed that procedures which might have required multiple visits at previous dentists are handled promptly "in house." Finally, the operation from top to bottom, all persons, handle business with friendliness and efficiency. I could not recommend more highly.
Newark DE |
The staff is helpful and kind. Dentists are not only extremely knowledgeable but polite as well. Hands down, the best dental exam I have had in years! Dr. Cooper was able to come up with a solution to a grinding issue that my previous dentists were unable to correct--such a relief! A++ Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality care in Southern Delaware
in Westminster, MD |
Professional, clean, friendly, and well-educated practice!
in Westminster, MD |
Fantastic practice, I highly recommend. Very friendly and clean, and Dr. Cooper took his time to explain everything I needed to know. I appreciate not feeling rushed and like he had other places to be. Excellent customer service!
Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Dr. Cooper and his staff are wonderful. They are professional and friendly. His technology is excellent--I love that I can get a crown completed in one office visit, with no temporary crown needed.
Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Dr Cooper and his staff were the best I've ever had!! I'm an aging female and had have very bad dental experiences and have hated going to the dentist! Dr Cooper and his hygienists have changed all that! They are very gentle and caring and are very knowledgeable. I'd be happy to recommend them!!
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
I am a mature man who has had been terrified of dentist since my youth. Recently I cracked a tooth that needed to be extracted. I went to Dr. Cooper. I felt comfortable and at ease from the moment I entered the office. The environment , friendliness of the staff. Dr. Cooper is soft spoken almost hypnotic as he explained the procedure. The sedation and numbing left no room for pain, the procedure was over before I knew it. The follow up was excellent. My fears are gone thanks to Dr. Cooper
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cooper?