Periodontics  |
Dr. Jeffrey Burch, DMD
As a periodontist, I am trained in all aspects of dental surgery. My specialty involves treatment of gum disease, cosmetic gum procedures, and the placement of dental implants. I am also available for emergency treatment, including extractions, usually the same day. Although a referral to my office is welcome, it is not absolutely necessary. I have over 10 years experience in private practice and have placed over 4,000 implants. Your comfort is important to me. I utilize the latest sedation techniques to make your experience as relaxing as possible. I would like to help you in any way that I can!

Periodontics of Rockford

• Nightguard
  • Nobel Teeth in an Hour™
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
  • Periodontal Exam
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Burch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burch to family and friends
Dr. Burch's Performance
in Rockford, IL |
My son was well treated by Dr.Burch and staff.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Burch and staff were very friendly to me, I felt very safe and welcomed.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Burch exceeded my expectations and more.
in Dekalb, IL |
I am a current student at Rock Valley College hoping to be certified in surgical assisting for Periodontics. I have job shadowed twice so far with Doctor Burch and one of his assistants at both Dekalb and Rockford. Both were such a clean, organized, friendly and comforting environments! The entire staff and Doctor Burch himself made every patient feel comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend both places for surgeries, teeth cleaning, etc., you will not be disappointed!
in ROCK FALLS, IL |
Dr. Burch did an amazing job with my surgery. He has a great personality and was very gentle. I highly recommend all of my family and friends to him.
in Dixon, IL |
I Highly recommend Dr. Burch anyone need ingredients. great dentist. My extraction and implants was pain free!!!?
in Olin, IA |
Dr. Burch did an amazing job very professional and explained the procedure very well. I was very nervous for my procedure but he was very calm and patient with me which was awesome. His entire staff was amazing and very helpful. Highly recommend.
in Belvidere il |
Highly recommended.
in Belvidere il |
I highly recommend Dr. Burch. Had 2 teeth extracted. Highly recommended
in Zion, IL |
Highly recommend Dr. Burch. I saw Dr Burch for emergency and literally saved my life from the infection I had. I highly recommend Dr Burch and his team to anyone needing dental surgical services!!!
in Rockford, IL |
I am usually nervous about going to a new dentist, but my experience with Dr. Burch has put my mind at ease about any other procedures I may have at Periodontics of Rockford. He listened to my apprehensions, answered all my questions thoroughly , and completed the procedures I needed in a very professional and caring way. Its "almost" fun coming here!
Thank you very much for the comments. Dr. Burch
in Rockford, IL |
He explained the procedure perfectly. He did a wonderful job and I am very happy with the results.
in Rockford, il |
I had a great experience today with Dr. Burch. I had called later in the day and they were able to fit me in their schedule. I was in terrible pain and now I feel much better. He was my savior today. Highly recommended
Thank you Robert. I appreciate the endorsement. Dr. Burch
Rockford, IL |
This dentist is a butcher who will do unnecessary procedures just to make a buck. His office staff are uneducated, unprofessional and unpolished. I would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy.
I want to express my concerns for your experience. What you are describing is not consistent with how the vast majority of people feel about our practice. We take extreme pride in how we operate. Since there is no name attached to this review, I question its validity or if you have ever visited this office. Name calling is not only unprofessional, it discredits the comment all together. I hope you find a dentist that treats you the way you have treated my team and my practice. -Dr. Burch
in Illinois |
My family was traveling for a short vacation and driving past Rockford. (Saturday) It was imperative that I receive emergent dental care to possibly include tooth removal. I searched for an shour online. After a brief conversation on the phone I was advised Dr Burch would MAKE room for my extreme situation. Within an hour I was able to rejoin our family vacation. Two problem teeth removed and a graft in place. Dr Burch and staff hold themselves to a higher call of service, & duty. second to none
Thank you so much for your comment. -Dr. Burch
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Burch, DMD?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.