Dr. Jeffrey Bunkers, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Bunkers, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Bunkers, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Perrysburg, OH and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry in 1979 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

880 Commerce Dr

Perrysburg, OH 43551

• Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bunkers

Dr. Bunkers' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bunkers "I’ve been working in the field of orthodontics for over 30 years and I never get tired of meeting unique individuals every day. They all have different backgrounds, cultures, and dreams. Everyone is original and that makes my day really fun. I learn so much from each and every one of them and do my best to give them the masterpiece smiles they’ve always wanted. Education and Continuing Education Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska School of Dentistry Orthodontic certificate – University of Kentucky One of my proudest achievements is that I’ve always been on the leading edge of orthodontic technology. I strive to employ all the latest technology that helps to make orthodontic treatment comfortable and efficient for my patients. Professional Memberships American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Ohio Dental Association Ohio Association of Orthodontists Toledo Dental Society Outside the Office I am a native of Omaha, Nebraska, and now reside in Perrysburg with my wife Lynda, and our daughters, Katie and Gabrielle. We also have two very cute Havanese dogs named Hollywood and Desi Arnez, an adorable Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise named Oscar, a blue and gold Macaw named Jimmy Buffet, and two parakeets. I love art and reading, boating on the Great Lakes, traveling to remote places around the world, and scuba diving. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bunkers "I never get tired of meeting unique individuals every day. . Every one is original and that makes my day really fun. I learn so much from each and every one of them and do my best to give them the masterpiece smiles they've always wanted. One of my proudest achievements is that I've always been on the leading edge of orthodontic technology. I strive to employ all the latest technology that helps to make orthodontic treatment comfortable and efficient for my patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Bunkers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bunkers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bunkers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bunkers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bunkers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bunkers

0.5720823798627003%

Dr. Bunkers?
Dr. Bunkers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Bunkers, DDS
I had braces on for 4 years. I went to Doctor Bunkers to get my teeth fixed, and he straightened them, but did not fix my overbite. It is now causing me jaw issues and my dentist is not happy about it. Not only did he not fix my teeth properly, he embarrassed my Mother in front of everyone in the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bunkers, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bunkers?