Family Dentistry  |
Dr. Jeffrey Bueno, DDS
I was born, raised, and received my education in the Bay Area. I grew up in San Leandro and moved to Livermore after getting married to my beautiful wife, Christine. I received my Bachelor's degree from Cal State Hayward in 1987 and my dental degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, graduating with honors in 1990. I have owned Pacific Dental Care and Fastbraces® since 1991. (Left to right: Chrisine, Clayton, Jeff, Coral, Lauren, and Jace), I extensively studied the newest techniques in restoring teeth to near natural strength and beauty with the CEREC®: SAME DAY RESTORATIONS system. Since 2001, my partner and I have placed thousands of same-day restorations. Before CEREC, we would have had to place an old-fashioned crown and taken at least two appointments to get the finished product. While there are still some instances where we still do the old style crowns, 90% of the teeth we restore can be done with a long-lasting, great-looking, ceramic restoration, in a single visit. Can your dentist do that? If you are missing teeth, I have extensive training in placing and restoring implants. Implants surgical techniques are constantly being updated and improved. To keep up requires constant training. I attend courses regularly and strive to use the latest techniques so our family of patients is well taken of. I am a proud Master Affiliate provider of Fastbraces® Technology. Fastbraces offers fast, safe, easy, and affordable braces for adults and children in the Pleasanton, California and entire Tri-Valley area. Want straight teeth from three months to about a year? Fastbraces may be your answer. About 80% of the people seeking straighter teeth through orthodontics qualify as a Fastbraces patient. I am also a provider of the Invisalign® "No Braces" orthodontic technique. Ask me about my own treatment with Invisalign. I have trained with world authorities in the field of jaw joint disorders. Utilizing the most modern techniques, I am able to help patients relieve their pain in as little as a day. If you get headaches and your doctor has been unable to help, ask me and I may be able to help. I have been performing laser dentistry since 1990 with tremendous success. In October 2014, I attended a course in Miami, FL that was presented by the former president of the American Academy of Periodontology. This course focused on the use of the Waterlase® and antioxidants to combat the root cause of gum disease – bacteria in the tissue. Understanding the health of the mouth affects the entire body, my team and I want to treat both. Our family of patients deserves the very best, and our new approach to achieving periodontal health is our latest commitment to excellence in dentistry. In my time away from the office, I spend as much time as possible with my lovely wife and three children. Our oldest son is studying law at Santa Clara University, our middle son is a senior at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and our youngest daughter is studying at San Diego State University. We are very proud empty nesters. I enjoy all Bay Area sports; am an A's, Raiders, Warriors, and Sharks fan; and enjoy the rare day off by spending it with my family. In 2009, I started Dentists Against Cancer, a non-profit charity dedicated to helping in the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds from the annual fund raiser go to help underprivileged women receive financial aid as they battle breast cancer. The Women In Need Fund at Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare in Pleasanton is responsible for distributing the money raised by Dentists Against Cancer. To date, more than $102,000 has been donated to the fund.

4430 Willow Rd Ste H

Pleasanton, CA 94588

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Bueno

I have dedicated thousands of hours to advanced continuing education since 1990, which allows me to keep current with the ever-changing technology and procedures in dentistry in order to offer them to our patients at Pacific Dental Care & Fastbraces®. I am committed to providing state-of-the-art dentistry in a friendly environment.

• Family Dentistry

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University, Hayward
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Bueno has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bueno has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bueno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bueno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bueno's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bueno to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Bueno's Performance
Dr. Bueno Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.  It is appreciated and will be taken seriously to help improve the dental experience for you and others moving forward in the years to come.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bueno, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bueno?

Visit Dr. Bueno

Evening
Dr. Bueno accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA