Dr. Jeffrey Bueno, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Bueno, DDS

Family Dentistry | Male

I have dedicated thousands of hours to advanced continuing education since 1990, which allows me to keep current with the ever-changing technology and procedures in dentistry in order to offer them to our patients at Pacific Dental Care & Fastbraces®. I am committed to providing state-of-the-art dentistry in a friendly environment.

I was born, raised, and received my education in the Bay Area. I grew up in San Leandro and moved to Livermore after getting married to my beautiful wife, Christine. I received my Bachelor's degree from Cal State Hayward in 1987 and my dental degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, graduating with honors in 1990. I have owned Pacific Dental Care and Fastbraces® since 1991. (Left to right: Chrisine, Clayton, Jeff, Coral, Lauren, and Jace), I extensively studied the newest techniques in restoring teeth to near natural strength and beauty with the CEREC®: SAME DAY RESTORATIONS system. Since 2001, my partner and I have placed thousands of same-day restorations. Before CEREC, we would have had to place an old-fashioned crown and taken at least two appointments to get the finished product. While there are still some instances where we still do the old style crowns, 90% of the teeth we restore can be done with a long-lasting, great-looking, ceramic restoration, in a single visit. Can your dentist do that? If you are missing teeth, I have extensive training in placing and restoring implants. Implants surgical techniques are constantly being updated and improved. To keep up requires constant training. I attend courses regularly and strive to use the latest techniques so our family of patients is well taken of. I am a proud Master Affiliate provider of Fastbraces® Technology. Fastbraces offers fast, safe, easy, and affordable braces for adults and children in the Pleasanton, California and entire Tri-Valley area. Want straight teeth from three months to about a year? Fastbraces may be your answer. About 80% of the people seeking straighter teeth through orthodontics qualify as a Fastbraces patient. I am also a provider of the Invisalign® "No Braces" orthodontic technique. Ask me about my own treatment with Invisalign. I have trained with world authorities in the field of jaw joint disorders. Utilizing the most modern techniques, I am able to help patients relieve their pain in as little as a day. If you get headaches and your doctor has been unable to help, ask me and I may be able to help. I have been performing laser dentistry since 1990 with tremendous success. In October 2014, I attended a course in Miami, FL that was presented by the former president of the American Academy of Periodontology. This course focused on the use of the Waterlase® and antioxidants to combat the root cause of gum disease – bacteria in the tissue. Understanding the health of the mouth affects the entire body, my team and I want to treat both. Our family of patients deserves the very best, and our new approach to achieving periodontal health is our latest commitment to excellence in dentistry. In my time away from the office, I spend as much time as possible with my lovely wife and three children. Our oldest son is studying law at Santa Clara University, our middle son is a senior at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and our youngest daughter is studying at San Diego State University. We are very proud empty nesters. I enjoy all Bay Area sports; am an A's, Raiders, Warriors, and Sharks fan; and enjoy the rare day off by spending it with my family. In 2009, I started Dentists Against Cancer, a non-profit charity dedicated to helping in the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds from the annual fund raiser go to help underprivileged women receive financial aid as they battle breast cancer. The Women In Need Fund at Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare in Pleasanton is responsible for distributing the money raised by Dentists Against Cancer. To date, more than $102,000 has been donated to the fund.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bueno to family and friends
based on 2 total surveys
Dr. Bueno's Performance
Dr. Bueno Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.  It is appreciated and will be taken seriously to help improve the dental experience for you and others moving forward in the years to come.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bueno, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bueno?

Compare Dr. Bueno

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bueno says...

I was born, raised, and received my education in the Bay Area. I grew up in San Leandro and moved to Livermore after getting married to my beautiful wife, Christine. I received my Bachelor's degree from Cal State Hayward in 1987 and my dental degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, graduating with honors in 1990. I have owned Pacific Dental Care and Fastbraces® since 1991.

(Left to right: Chrisine, Clayton, Jeff, Coral, Lauren, and Jace),

In 2009, I started Dentists Against Cancer, a non-profit charity dedicated to helping in the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds from the annual fund raiser go to help underprivileged women receive financial aid as they battle breast cancer. The Women In Need Fund at Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare in Pleasanton is responsible for distributing the money raised by Dentists Against Cancer. To date, more than $102,000 has been donated to the fund.

Dr. Bueno's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bueno says...

I have been providing state-of-the-art dentistry in a caring and friendly environment since 1990.  Staying up with the ever-changing technology requires thousands of hours of continuing education.  As a result of this continual education I have been able to stay on top of the changing landscape of dentistry to best serve my family of patients.  In my office, we provide everything from a simple cleaning to complex rehabilitation for those in need.  We provide orthodontics with Fastbraces® and Invisalign®.

We have been using lasers for dentistry since 1990 and have the incredible CEREC machine for over 25 years as well.  This advanced technology has improved over the years to the point we can provide a lab-quality porcelain crown in a single visit.  No temporary and no second visit?  Can your dentist do that?  In my office, we can.  And we do, every day thousands of times.

Patients come first and we listen to what you want.  And we always answer your questions before treatment.

Dr. Bueno says...

I provide state-of-the-art dentistry in a warm and friendly environment.  I use the latest techniques and the best materials to provide the best dentistry available today. From Fastbraces orthodontic treatment that can straighten teeth from three months to about a year, to the Chao Pinhole technique for gum recession, to the Biolase Waterlaser for treating gum disease , to same-day crowns with CEREC, our office provides the best care for our family of patients. I keep current with the best technology and techniques so I can stay in the forefront of modern dentistry.  Learning about implants, Fastbraces, new materials, new techniques, and methods to improve the dental experience for my family of patients.  I want patients referring their family and friends so being able to provide excellent care is important.  But listening to their needs and providing care that my patients want is more important.  I care about my patients as people first, and patients second. Can your dentist say that?

Dr. Bueno says...

Dr. Bueno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Abscess

University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1990

California State University, Hayward

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Bueno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bueno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Family Dentistry

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation