Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Falls Church, VA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brown to book an appointment.

Sleep & TMJ Therapy

Visit Website
Sleep & Tmj Therapy2841 Hartland Rd Ste 301 Falls Church, VA 22043

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

4.4

17.80821917808219%

Dr. Brown?
  • Wait times (69)
  • Office environment (68)
  • Staff friendliness (68)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
I deeply regret entering under Dr. Brown’s care for my 12 year old daughter. The *thousands* of dollars and one year spent have been wasted, with nothing to show for it. Dr. Brown spent each visit (at $95 each) alternately chastising me for not seeking him out sooner, attempting to impress us with stories of his “successes” and conferences attended, and deploying scare tactics to reinforce his plan of care. A WARNING to anyone researching this practice: the experiences of other reviewers out there are consistent and I only wish I had taken them seriously. My daughter paid the price and I will forever regret placing my trust in this practice.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
LS – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
What I respect most about Dr. Brown is how candid he is about his educational abilities with dentistry. The first impression from making my appointment, until walking through his front door was, he knows every aspect of his business extremely well and runs his office the same. I found it most impressive that he "really does enjoy his work" and handles his practice with finesse, a great sense of humor, patience, kindness and tremendous compassion toward staff and clients alike. Excellent choice!
Linda P in Mount Pleasant, TN – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown does orthodontics (braces) but he is not trained to do so beyond basic dental school. Read his bio carefully. Unlike Dr. Stack , Dr Brown has only basic TMJ training. The $3000 appliance he did post TMJ therapy was the wrong kind and did $25000 of damage to my teeth. I need all my lower molars pulled and implants. I know it's the appliance because I went to a "Master level" TMJ DDS when Brown started blaming me for the problems in my mouth. I didn't need the appliance at all !
Susan Rodbell – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
A great group of people to be around. The office personnel and the dental assistants are very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Brown is great. He takes the time to explain everything to the patient and does it so you can understand. He doesn't jump right in surgery like some and I feel he really cares for his patients. He is the only one that has helped my TMJ, and I have had it for years (bad). I would, and have recommended him to several people.
Brenda Coppage in Midland, VA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
This man will embellish whatever symptoms you have to line his pockets. His treatment is about 8000 dollars for a wire and a piece of plastic that have no proof of working.
Southgate, MI – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Brown treats your condition or procedure

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Brown accepts

Our mission is the hallmark of our patient care. We strive to offer continued care by being leaders and understanding advances within our field for our...Read more

Dr. Jeffrey Brown grew up in the state of Maine and went to Bowdoin College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1982. He accepted early decision into...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?

Call (703) 821-1103 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Brown frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Broken Tooth, and Cavity. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Brown treats.

Where is Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS's office located?

Dr. Brown's office is located at 2841 Hartland Rd Ste 301, Falls Church, VA 22043. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.