Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Falls Church, VA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS

Sleep & TMJ Therapy

2841 Hartland Rd Ste 301 Falls Church, VA 22043 ()

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

4.4

Dr. Brown

Didn’t Work For Me
I was suffering from vertigo and Dr. Brown insisted it was from the abnormalities in my jaw. After spending over $30,000 I am more messed up then before I saw him. Don’t get me wrong, his staff is amazing, but he paints a picture of the worst disaster in your mouth and jaw. Because the appliance he made for me didn’t cover my wisdom teeth, I now have to spend $25,000 for root canals and crowns so that my teeth come together. If he would have made the appliance to cover my lower wisdom teeth that wouldn’t have happened. My dentist and my prosthodontist don’t understand why he did this. He is very personable and I really liked him but looking back, I think I was really taken for a ride. It may be time for Dr. Brown to be investigated by the Board of Health. I think he took me down the yellow brook road.
May 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
I deeply regret entering under Dr. Brown’s care for my 12 year old daughter. The *thousands* of dollars and one year spent have been wasted, with nothing to show for it. Dr. Brown spent each visit (at $95 each) alternately chastising me for not seeking him out sooner, attempting to impress us with stories of his “successes” and conferences attended, and deploying scare tactics to reinforce his plan of care. A WARNING to anyone researching this practice: the experiences of other reviewers out there are consistent and I only wish I had taken them seriously. My daughter paid the price and I will forever regret placing my trust in this practice.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
LS – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
What I respect most about Dr. Brown is how candid he is about his educational abilities with dentistry. The first impression from making my appointment, until walking through his front door was, he knows every aspect of his business extremely well and runs his office the same. I found it most impressive that he "really does enjoy his work" and handles his practice with finesse, a great sense of humor, patience, kindness and tremendous compassion toward staff and clients alike. Excellent choice!
Linda P in Mount Pleasant, TN – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown does orthodontics (braces) but he is not trained to do so beyond basic dental school. Read his bio carefully. Unlike Dr. Stack , Dr Brown has only basic TMJ training. The $3000 appliance he did post TMJ therapy was the wrong kind and did $25000 of damage to my teeth. I need all my lower molars pulled and implants. I know it's the appliance because I went to a "Master level" TMJ DDS when Brown started blaming me for the problems in my mouth. I didn't need the appliance at all !
Susan Rodbell – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
A great group of people to be around. The office personnel and the dental assistants are very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Brown is great. He takes the time to explain everything to the patient and does it so you can understand. He doesn't jump right in surgery like some and I feel he really cares for his patients. He is the only one that has helped my TMJ, and I have had it for years (bad). I would, and have recommended him to several people.
Brenda Coppage in Midland, VA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?
This man will embellish whatever symptoms you have to line his pockets. His treatment is about 8000 dollars for a wire and a piece of plastic that have no proof of working.
Southgate, MI – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?