Orthodontics  |
Dr. Jeffrey Beyer, DDS
Dr. Jeffrey Beyer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Midlothian, VA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

6657 Lake Harbour Dr

Midlothian, VA 23112

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Beyer

At Commonwealth Orthodontics our mission is simple - to provide the highest quality orthodontic care while making the process simple and hassle free for patients. In most cases we can dramatically reduce the time a patient needs to wear braces - which means fewer appointments and less disruption to your schedule.

• Orthodontics

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Limited Tooth Movement
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Management of Distraction Osteogenesis
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Retainers
  • Simpli5® Clear Aligners
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Beyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beyer to family and friends
Dr. Beyer Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review Commonwealth Orthodontics and your experience here. We strive for five stars in everything we do! If we have failed to meet that goal, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at commonwealthorthodontics@gmail.com and I will do everything within my power to make it right. -Dr. Beyer

Dr. Beyer's Performance
Midlothian, VA |
The staff at Commonwealth Orthodontics is amazing. They are warm and friendly, and always make you feel like they are happy to see you. Dr. Beyer delivered on his promise to give our son a smile that he is now happy to show off. The office is nicely appointed, and even has an arcade to use while you wait. Since there isn't usually much of a wait, it was the younger siblings that enjoyed this feature the most. I would definitely recommend Dr. Beyer and his staff.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Beyer. He was very thorough and perfessional through the entire process. His staff is very kind and they take a personal interest in the well being of their patients.
in Dinwiddie, VA |
Wonderful and knowledgeable staff and the results are amazing!! Highly recommend Dr. Beyer and his team!!!
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Beyer and staff are awesome!! Two of my children have had braces and their smiles are simply amazing now! Our experience with Commonwealth Orthodontics has been a great one!! The staff is super friendly and we are always greeted with a smile! The game room is a big hit too! Two down one more to go! Thank you Dr Beyer and staff!!
in Dinwiddie, va |
Dr. Beyer is awesome and so is his staff! Everyone there is super friendly and willing to help or answer any concerns you may have. They take the time to explain everything to you. And they have a game arcade room for the kids to play while waiting to be seen. My son truly enjoys visiting Dr. Beyers office!
in Chester, VA |
It was a very good 2 years! I got braces and he did a wonderful job of fixing my teeth and my overbite. I would highly recommend to others looking for straighter teeth.
Midlothian VA |
Initial consultation is very thorough. Sufficient time to ask questions. Never felt rushed. Most follow up appointments are with staff with a brief time with Dr. Beyer, but in my experience that is customary for orthodontic visits. Definitely felt that Dr knew my child and was aware of our concerns. Pleased with our treatment and would recommend.
in Midlothian, VA |
All three of my children were treated by Dr. Beyer and his incredible staff. I scheduled consultations with three different local orthodontists before choosing Dr. Beyer. He was the only one who took the time to answer all of the important questions I had. He and his staff are highly efficient yet always take the time with your child to explain their treatment plan and offer helpful tips on how to best care for their teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Beyer for your family's orthodontic needs.
in Powhatan |
This has been one of the best experiences we have had with orthodontics. The staff are friendly, efficient and professional. Our insurance was accepted and Dr. Beyer worked with our dentist to achieve the best outcome possible! I would recommend Commonwealth Orthodontics to everyone!!
in Hopewell |
He's the best! My daughter's teeth look awesome. There are no wait times. The staff is very friendly.
I took my son for a consultation visit with a recommended orthodontist before easily making my decision to choose Dr. Beyer. The other doctor wanted me to sign on the dotted line for his service at that moment while he rushed to talk to me. Dr. Beyer took plenty of time to answer my questions and said there was no rush for my son to get his braces; we could wait another year or so if desired. The real decision maker was all the unnecessary work the other doctor said was necessary but wasn't.
in Chesterfield, Va |
Great friendly inviornment! Happy with the results, my teeth look great!
in Colonial heights |
We LOVE Dr. Beyer and his friendly staff. We highly recommend him to all our friends and family! We have had nothing but positive occurrences over our 2 years with them.
in Chester, VA |
I recommend Dr Beyer to everyone! As he and his staff have forever change my life giving me the confidence I never had to smile! After completing my treatment I was astonished with the results as my teeth looked better than I could ever image while still keeping my unique gap! Very professional and personal at the same time making you feel as if your the only patient. Thank You keep up the good work and keep those appointment reminders rolling very helpful when you have a busy schedule!
in Fort Lee, VA |
Thank you for giving my daughter a great smile.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Beyer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Beyer?