Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Bellisario

The Office of Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario

636 Wynnewood Rd Ardmore, PA 19003

Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Ardmore, PA and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Temple Dental Sch in 1980 and practices cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, and more.

Dr. Bellisario's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bellisario

Dr. Bellisario?
Dr. Bellisario's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS
I have been a patient of Dr Bellisario for more than twenty-five years. Many years have been uneventful, and some, unfortunately, have presented dental challenges. Whether needed services have been routine or complex, Dr Bellisario and his superb staff have handled them with great skill, efficiency, and the most professional and friendly attitude, all at a very fair cost. And I don't think I've ever gotten that surprise surge of pain that we all fear when we hit the dentist's chair for even the most routine dental procedures! I truly cannot imagine a better office of dental professionals. So, bottom line--very highly recommended.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Bellisario for several years. The office is cutting edge, state of the art. Dr Bellisario's attention to detail is on point. He cares about you as a person as well as the importance of your teeth. The staff is always friendly, and willing to help in all phases. From the front desk, to the office manager and to his clinical staff they are always attentive to your needs. His cosmetic ability is amazing. I would recommend Dr Bellisario to anyone!!
Wayne – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Jeff for over 40 yrs. He is very professional and excellent at his work. He makes sure you understand what procedure you have decided upon,answering all your questions and making you feel at ease. His staff is excellent and always willing to work with you. I recommend Dr Jeff to anyone looking for a great dentist.
Nancy OBrien in Havertown PA – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
Feel so fortunate to have found this amazing cosmetic and general practice. They combine the Family Practice feel, where everyone welcomes you and knows your name, with a sophisticated patient experience, in a luxurious setting. From the first call to Denise and Dr. Jeff walking me through the whole new veneer technology, the experience. was fantastic, and the results well worth it!
Amy Stoller in Merion Station – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Bellisario for many years for all my dental needs. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I have always been very happy with the work he has done, the quality of my experience while there and ease of making appointments.
Philip Witmer in Wayne – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
My family and I have been long-time patients of Dr. Bellisario. He and his staff are very thorough, get to know you as individuals, and do excellent work. You aren't just a number with Dr. Bellisario. Office is state-of-the-art and calming.
Barbara W in Media, PA – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I’ve been going to see Dr. Bellisario for several years now. The office is clean and well-maintained. The staff are very professional and courteous. The dental hygienist is very knowledgeable and Dr. Bellisario always comes in for a final check up. The office usually runs on time, and they always remind you when you have an appointment. I would definitely recommend this practice.
Arti KN in Coatesville, PA – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
We love dr bellasario and everyone we recommend him to loves him as well! Never a wait always so profressional and they do a fantastic job!
Marykate in Narberth, PA – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I would recommend their services! Their office is clean with state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly staff. You are in good hands with Dr. Bellisario.
Meghan Richter in Malvern – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Bellisario for many years. He is always on the cutting edge of dentistry. He has done everything from fixing my TMJ, check-ups, cavities, crowns, my Invisalign braces, teeth whitening. I wouldn't trust my teeth and gums to any other dentist!
Pattie DiPrimio in Ardmore, PA – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Bellisario for Years. I travel over 1 hour away. He is miticulous and very caring . He does great work. His staff is always polite and informative. I wou;dn't go to anyone else.
Arlene Rossi in Newtown Pa – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
Dr. Bellisario gave me an honest plan of what to expect throughout the process, Dr. B promised me a perfect smile and he delivered, he stated the total procedure would take a year, it did almost to the day. The staff could not have been kinder, the atmosphere is calm and accommodating. I have and would recommend Dr. Bellisario and his staff to anyone who ask's who my dentist is, and they do.
chakey in Havertown, PA – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?
I had a fantastic experience during my visit with Dr. Bellisario. The entire staff at Dr. Bellisario's office was accommodating and made me feel relaxed throughout my entire visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Bellisario to my friends and family.
Nigel B in Haverford, PA – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bellisario?

Our experienced Ardmore dentistry team is dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate dental care that is personalized to meet your unique needs and aesthetic goals.

Our staff will happily help you and your insurance provider with...

• Cosmetic Dentistry