Dr. Jeffery C. Summers, DMD

Dr. Jeffery C. Summers, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this dentist

At Summers Orthodontics, you can expect an energetic, professional team that will never take you for granted. Our staff sparkles with enthusiasm and a caring attitude. We never loose sight of the fact that you are the reason we are here. We measure success by our long-term results, and focus on meticulous, state-of-the-art care in orthodontics. Our clinical team offers a combined total of more than 100 years in orthodontic experience. We look forward to serving your orthodontic needs.Read more

Dr. Summers' Experience

Experience with Dr. Summers
Dr. Summers' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (138)
in Greenville, SC |
Every time we visit Summer Orthodontics, it's a warm and friendly experience. Keep up the good work.
Greenville SC |
Dr. Summers was outstanding!
Greenville, SC |
Everyone was so kind and helpful. All staff seemed to really enjoy their job not just punching the clock. The overall happy mood really helped ease my son's nerves. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
Greenville, SC |
Dr. Summers - He called my cell phone the night of Christian's appointment to check on him. I was sorry that I didn't hear it ring, but he left a message wanting to know how Christian was and what to expect after a few days with braces. We were very impressed with Dr. Summers and felt that we were truly like family as he showed genuine concern for how Christian was doing after his appointment.
in Greenville, SC |
SO has been our family's orthodontist since 2003. 6 patients have been served and each appointment is always quick, efficient, and friendly. I like Dr. Summer's business model. Thank you Summers Ortho Staff, you have made this mom's last 13 years easy!
in Greer, SC |
Dr. Summers has done a wonderful job with my daughter's teeth everyone else wanted to pull teeth and put spacers in to correct or she had slept with him for so long he did all of this with the braces no teeth pulled and no expander he's been great with her and truly cares about his patients
Greenville, SC |
Everyone was friendly and explained everything very well. I appreciated hearing all of my options!
Taylors, SC |
Dr Summers called me directly to check on my daughter after getting her braces put on.. Completely blown my away.. was not expecting a call from the doctor himself....loved it...
Greenville, SC |
Everyone we have dealt with has been extremely nice!
Taylors, SC |
Megan was great! Very personable and friendly. I love the way Dr. Summers talked to my son about his treatment- he looked at Aiden and directed the conversation to him, not to me. Dr. Cherry was right- he is great with kids! Most Doctors or Medical Professionals talk to the parents but not Dr. Summers and I love that! We are looking forward to being a part of the Summers Orthodontics family. I know that my son will be in great hands in the future!
Taylors, SC |
All your staff is wonderful!
Taylors, SC |
It was the first time my family and I met with Dr. Summers and he was not only friendly and approachable but knowledgeable and very clear in his explanation of options and results. Megan and the other ladies were very kind and helpful as well. Thank you!
Taylors, SC |
Dr. Summers and his entire staff were kind, compassionate, very thorough. From the second I met Megan she put me at ease and was honest with me when I asked her opinion.The assistants checked with me constantly to ensure that I was comfortable. I cannot say enough to express how great full I am to Dr. Summers and his staff for the great experience I had on my first visit. If you are searching for an orthodontist look no further. I am so excited about my new smile and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Taylors, SC |
Every time I come in for an appointment, the first thing I notice is the staff is upbeat and always have a beautiful smile on their face!
Taylors, SC |
The office is great their professionalism is outstanding! Everyone is wonderful!
Greenville, SC |
It's hard to single any one staff member out! Christina was awesome with Sarah, even being surrogate 'sister' to Sarah yesterday. Kristie really helped me through my '14 month moments'. Dr. S., your Movember scruff deserves a shout out too! God Bless!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffery C. Summers, DMD?
Are you Dr. Summers?

Compare Dr. Summers

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Summers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Summers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical College Of Georgia
    Clemson University

Dr. Summers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics