Dr. Jeffery C. Summers, DMD

Dr. Jeffery C. Summers, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Summers Orthodontics, Taylors, SC 4501 Old Spartanburg Rd Ste 2, Taylors, SC 29687 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Summers' Experience

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Summers

Dr. Summers accepts 3 insurance carriers

3 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Summers

Dr. Summers' Review Details
    5 based on 131 responses
    Experience with Dr. Summers
    Dr. Summers' Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (130)
    in Greer, SC |
    Dr. Summers has done a wonderful job with my daughter's teeth everyone else wanted to pull teeth and put spacers in to correct or she had slept with him for so long he did all of this with the braces no teeth pulled and no expander he's been great with her and truly cares about his patients
    Greenville, SC |
    Everyone was friendly and explained everything very well. I appreciated hearing all of my options!
    Taylors, SC |
    Dr Summers called me directly to check on my daughter after getting her braces put on.. Completely blown my away.. was not expecting a call from the doctor himself....loved it...
    Greenville, SC |
    Everyone we have dealt with has been extremely nice!
    Taylors, SC |
    Megan was great! Very personable and friendly. I love the way Dr. Summers talked to my son about his treatment- he looked at Aiden and directed the conversation to him, not to me. Dr. Cherry was right- he is great with kids! Most Doctors or Medical Professionals talk to the parents but not Dr. Summers and I love that! We are looking forward to being a part of the Summers Orthodontics family. I know that my son will be in great hands in the future!
    Taylors, SC |
    All your staff is wonderful!
    Taylors, SC |
    It was the first time my family and I met with Dr. Summers and he was not only friendly and approachable but knowledgeable and very clear in his explanation of options and results. Megan and the other ladies were very kind and helpful as well. Thank you!
    Taylors, SC |
    Dr. Summers and his entire staff were kind, compassionate, very thorough. From the second I met Megan she put me at ease and was honest with me when I asked her opinion.The assistants checked with me constantly to ensure that I was comfortable. I cannot say enough to express how great full I am to Dr. Summers and his staff for the great experience I had on my first visit. If you are searching for an orthodontist look no further. I am so excited about my new smile and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Taylors, SC |
    Every time I come in for an appointment, the first thing I notice is the staff is upbeat and always have a beautiful smile on their face!
    Taylors, SC |
    The office is great their professionalism is outstanding! Everyone is wonderful!
    Greenville, SC |
    It's hard to single any one staff member out! Christina was awesome with Sarah, even being surrogate 'sister' to Sarah yesterday. Kristie really helped me through my '14 month moments'. Dr. S., your Movember scruff deserves a shout out too! God Bless!
    Have you seen Dr. Summers?
    Are you Dr. Summers? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Summers

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
    • Removable Appliances
    • Retainers
    • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Medical University Of South Carolina
      Medical College Of Georgia
      Clemson University

Dr. Summers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Summers has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Summers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
    • Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Summers

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Summers' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Summers

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Summers' Care Philosophy

At Summers Orthodontics, you can expect an energetic, professional team that will never take you for granted. Our staff sparkles with enthusiasm and a caring attitude. We never loose sight of the fact that you are the reason we are here. We measure success by our long-term results, and focus on meticulous, state-of-the-art care in orthodontics. Our clinical team offers a combined total of more than 100 years in orthodontic experience. We look forward to serving your orthodontic needs.