Dr. Jeffery Jarrell, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jeffery Jarrell, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jeffery Jarrell, DDS is a dentist who practices in Surveyor, WV. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarrell to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Jarrell's Performance
in Beckley, WV |
I was having issues with a tooth that was causing me excruciating pain and needed to come out. Called and they got me in ASAP, which was a huge relief. I don't do well with dentists (I start fighting a panic the instant I hit the waiting room), but the staff was very courteous and understanding, something which I don't see as often as I should at other offices. They handled the procedure quickly and efficiently, and I was done before I even had time to freak out. Definitely my preferred dentist.
Cincinnati, OH |
The staff is very rude. They never listen and interrupt you while you are speaking. Dr told me I had to come in for a filling. I drove 1 hour and 15 minutes for a filling (rearranged my work schedule) only to be told "you don't need a filling, you already have one, I must have made a mistake". When my mom called the office to express our frustration, the office staff never apologized.
in Colcord wv |
One of the best dentists around. I had a tooth extraction recently and he was actually nice enough to let me know of other places more affordable than himself. He actually cares about his patients and isn't just in It for money. I will never go anywhere else. -summer
Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Jarrell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jarrell?

Compare Dr. Jarrell

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jarrell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Dr. Jarrell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jarrell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Jarrell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarrell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jarrell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jarrell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.